Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatching orders made later before orders that were placed first

(Topic created on: 29-01-2024 07:53 PM)
richardc1983
Explorer
Options

I'm really annoyed with Samsung. I ordered an s24 ultra 1tb evening of 18th January and my partner ordered the exact same spec and colour phone 24 hours later. They had an email on Saturday saying phone will be delivered today and have now received it. So they ordered later than me yet they've got their phone before me. Samsung say they can't help. My order still says order accepted. Why are they not processing orders in which people have made them, I paid on my card as well and the money has left my account. Very disappointing, surely orders are automated. Fuming with them. 

42 REPLIES 42
georgieboy
Pioneer
Options
I ordered the same and had same delivery dates as you not got email dpd delivery tomorrow 31st must have stock 😑
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I think it's more the 1TB versions. They seem to have underestimated the demand. Most other capacity versions, regardless of colour, listed earlier delivery dates, but any 1TB variant was showing up as 9th February or later. When I ordered my 1TB Green on the 19th, it was expected from 9th February. It did arrive yesterday, however, so I'm glad to get it early.
0 Likes
usmananjum
Navigator
Options
It is not 1TB, it is Samsung system had screwed up. Mine one is 512 Black and stuck in preparing to dispatch from last 5 days. Have 2nd handset S24 on the same order which was saying 19th Feb, had been delivered on 29th Jan.
0 Likes
usmananjum
Navigator
Options
Customer service team is lying and making stories every time you call them. They have the same Information one customer can see while tracking the order. Extremely poor customer services SAMSUNG
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I've seen most users complaining over the 1TB versions. They're also the ones which have been showing up as later delivery dates. I've no doubt other orders have also missed deadlines or had earlier deliveries than expected, for the most part though, most complaints and discrepancies I've seen have been 1TB versions.
0 Likes
richardc1983
Explorer
Options

Still got no update, I've cancelled my trade in though can get more money at CEX for it. 

0 Likes
richardc1983
Explorer
Options

Absolute joke, they cannot tell me anything about my order other than they have no stock. Can't explain why my partner who ordered identical colour and size has got theirs yesterday yet they ordered 24 hours later than mine which I ordered on the 18th. 

Customer services offered me £50 voucher then tonight £100, couldn't believe me when I told them what had happened and I gave them my partner's order number. Couldn't wait to get me off the call.

0 Likes
Gc2022
Apprentice
Options

Same boat here. 

Ordered 512gb titanium blue on launch night. Moved to preparing dispatch but got fed up waiting until the 9th and cancelled last night.

They did offer the £100 voucher, but said i had to chat back in when I recieved the phone to claim the voucher which seems a faff and no guarantee I'd get it. 

Was always in 2 minds if the upgrade from s23u to s24u was worth it and the delay sealed it.    

0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Yeah, that's correct. Last year was the same, double the storage offer, but really it's more of a discount on the current storage option. A lot of people ended up ordering the cheapest option and didn't get any discount since it was the lowest.
0 Likes
AzizK
Pioneer
Options
I ordered on 18th and was initially delayed to 9th Feb but checked today and its updated to the 1st now. Still no dpd email yet though so hopefully they deliver tomorrow.
0 Likes