Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24s pre order stuck at "preparing-for-dispatch"

(Topic created on: 27-01-2024 03:46 PM)
usmananjum
Navigator
Options
Writing with extreme disappointment my pre order dated 22nd Jan, S24 & S24 ultra stuck at preparing for dispatch from last 2 days. Thought when moved to preparing for dispatch, will get delivery next day but luck yet.
Come on Samsung you had ruined pre order charm unfortunately.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
WookieSpank
Student
Options
With my preorder from the 17th, it was at preparing dispatch till the day or 2 before actual delivery. Once it's dispatched you should have next day.
0 Likes
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
Ring Samsung as I experienced the same issue. They will then email dispatchment department. I know it is not a customer friendly process but if you want it quicker. This way should work.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @usmananjum 

That stage on the ordering process is a bit static and find it changes status quite quickly. 

If your innthe UK then consider downloading the DpD App if you haven't already for real time notifications. 

I hope you receive good news soon. 🙏 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
martinseal
Explorer
Options
The problem is samsung took upon itself to start upgrade some people to that order 512gb to 1tb without tell them and the 1tb is not released in till February.
0 Likes
usmananjum
Navigator
Options
I have 512, which upgraded from 249.
0 Likes
martinseal
Explorer
Options
I order 512 gb there upgrade to 1tb without consulting first.so when ask to change order back I got told one a order place you agree to samsung change device details such memory capacity and them change date delivery without your consent
0 Likes
martinseal
Explorer
Options
Here copy of email I received from there complaints department just show dont care about customer experience anymore1706387066448.jpg
0 Likes