Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatching orders made later before orders that were placed first

(Topic created on: 29-01-2024 07:53 PM)
richardc1983
Explorer
Options

I'm really annoyed with Samsung. I ordered an s24 ultra 1tb evening of 18th January and my partner ordered the exact same spec and colour phone 24 hours later. They had an email on Saturday saying phone will be delivered today and have now received it. So they ordered later than me yet they've got their phone before me. Samsung say they can't help. My order still says order accepted. Why are they not processing orders in which people have made them, I paid on my card as well and the money has left my account. Very disappointing, surely orders are automated. Fuming with them. 

42 REPLIES 42
richardc1983
Explorer
Options

It's rediculous 

0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I think it is misinterpretation of the offer. You were getting double the storage, but it was not by selecting a storage and the storage would be double. It was by selecting a storage and you would be charged the price of the phone with half the storage.

So if you selected the 1TB you were getting 1TB, but  charge the price of the 512GB, and if you selected 512GB, you were getting 512GB but charge the price of the 256GB. The customer was getting double the storage by paying the price of half the storage, but not by doubling the selected storage.

Calling customer service is something that I would not wish on my worst enemy. Waiting times can reach and pass an hour. The persons talking to you would not have a clue of what they talking and very often they will give inaccurate information or simply lie.

If you wish to get the 1TB, my advice is to cancel the order for the 512GB, and place a new order for the 1TB. You will be charge £1349 instead of £1549.

Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Well, if it makes you feel any better. I order mine earlier than you and yet my delivery date is the 9th of Feb, if they do not delay the delivery.

This is a yearly tradition. The pre-ordering is a disaster every year.

richardc1983
Explorer
Options

Oh god, what status is it at? Mine says order confirmed. 

0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I paid mine in full, no trade in and still my delivery is on the 9th of Feb.

0 Likes
richardc1983
Explorer
Options

It's so wrong 

0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Mine also says order confirmed and it has been stocked there for centuries.

0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
This happened to me last year. Order seemed to be stuck, ended up reordering just in time to get the same deal
0 Likes
georgieboy
Pioneer
Options
I ordered the blue ultra model on the 18th January was told delivery would be 25th January then told sorry the 9th February...just had a look and I've moved to preparing despatch dont know if that means I'll get a dpd email sooner or not ...its a bit dissapointing it's a hell of a money for this service
0 Likes
Notamech
Voyager
Options
Hopefully this means they now have stock and will ship it to you soon. I also ordered on the 18th was due to get it on the 25th. Then got a mail morning of 25th saying now its on the 8th. No further update since. My order is stuck at order confirmed and hasn't moved since.
0 Likes