Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Weeks still no resolution

(Topic created on: 16-02-2024 10:25 PM)
TF_Disappointed
First Poster
Options

I have had 4 orders cancelled after applying and being approved for Samsung financing. My Samsung financing account shows up on the order when placed and is linked. Samsung keeps cancelling the orders. I have spoken to the people who are responsible for orders 5 times, I have spoken to technical and I have been shuffled to E-commerce. I have email chains promsing resolution within 24 to 48 hours. Never happened. I finally got a tier 3 ticket (so they say) got an email that I would be called today between 1-3pm EST, they never called. So, I call, speak to a supervisor who proceeds to tell me the person was trying to call me right now, ummm that would mean the phone would be beeping in my ear! We hang up after a promise this person was going to call, I have an email of another failed promise, apologized they didn't get to call today they would try to call Monday. Again, they can't get me resolution, so Monday makes 3 weeks! 

So, here I sit, I have had my credit pulled, opened a Samsung account so I can purchase products I love for our home but I can't use the account I opened because Samsung keeps blowing me off and can't seem to fix their issue!

Who is really held responsible for taking care of the customer here?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Are you using the same address for delivery as the billing address.
I found if they are different, it's gets denied or cancelled.
Tried to get a Watch 6 Classic in the summer while on holiday
But gave up in the end.
It's something to do with the finance company that Samsung use
TF_Disappointed
First Poster
Options

Yes, I have been through all those steps with the finance company. Both email addresses match, both billing and shipping addresses match. All are the same on my Samsung account as well as Financing account. 

0 Likes
TF_Disappointed
First Poster
Options

It is not the finance company everything is straight on their end.. the finance company information even shows up when I place the order. It is Samsung themselves canceling the order.

0 Likes
TF_Disappointed
First Poster
Options

I'm actually starting to get curious how many people who have had their credit pulled and have never gotten any resolution to this issue from Samsung to the point they had to give up. Which means they had an open line of credit they couldn't use.

0 Likes