What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad customer support

(Topic created on: 03-02-2024 03:46 PM)
Options

Hi my concern is the total lack of support on a pre order made on the unboxing event for the s24 ultra.

Despite making no less than 7 follow-up calls and filing 2 formal complaints, there has been a complete lack of resolution and a concerning display of poor customer service. On multiple occasions, I had to endure being hung up on, forcing me to call back up to 4 times for assistance. My frustration is compounded by the fact that my package is now overdue by more than two weeks , and there has been no effort on the team part to provide a satisfactory resolution . This situation is particularly egregious as I had pre-ordered the item directly from your company website and keep getting told it is on the way for delivery, when the website clearly states its lost and file a claim for resolution.  Just today I received an email stating that if I don't return my current device which I use daily, I will lose all promotional discounts and be charges full price for the new phone which I don't have.

This beyond comical and frustrating.  To date no one via calls or email van provide a update or resolution..very disappointed as a long time samsung customer.

7 REPLIES 7
Jeff knight
Apprentice
Options

Look at my post and experience with them as well. I've owned now 6 galaxy phones and this is a huge disappointment. 

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry but this is nothing to do with the Financial Ombudsman.

It is a matter for Trading Standards and that can take months.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The email you have received about your trade in is only sent after delivery.

So, you need to locate where DPD have your device to get it delivered.
0 Likes
Options

Sorry you are incorrect, package was never listed as "delivered " it is in the UPS black hole of shipped status. Email stated that I should have received it by now and hope I am enjoying it...smh

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Then your post wasn't clear.

I should also add that you are in the UK Forum here, not the US....
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
How do correct Community

MB
0 Likes
Dholking
Explorer
Options
This is exactly why I didn't preorder this time. Waited until actual release. Had so many issues with my S23 Ultra pre order last year.
0 Likes