Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Receive by Jan 31st" - Still no phone 2 weeks after delivery date; 3 weeks past order date

(Topic created on: 13-02-2024 01:06 AM)
Steven W
First Poster
Options

Im so frustrated. I ordered the phone on Jan 22nd. Got a "Delivery by Jan 31st" message on Samsung.com and in my email. Its Feb 12th and still no phone. Ive called samsung support several times across this past 2 weeks and no one can tell me when I might be receiving my phone. I leave the  US on Feb 15th so it looks like Im not getting my phone. The Samsung Experience Store thats supposed to receive my phone says they will only hold it for 5 days but Im going to be out of the country for 2 weeks. My current phone and plan will not work in the country Im going so it was perfect for me to order the unlocked version so I can get it activated on a different carrier that works where Im going. But because Samsung has realllllly dropped the ball with not making enough friggin phones AND still taking orders for a product they do not have,... Ill be in another country with NO phone/phone service. Thanks a lot samsung. Im so disappointed in you.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm sorry to hear your experiencing delays with your phone @Steven W 

Here in the UK which is the forum section you've posted on there are some delays too.

Usually this is due to the exclusive colour or the size of the phone's internal storage space capacity chosen. 

Have a word with your mobile phone contract customer support to see if they can add a roaming plan ,or get your current phone unlocked to all networks and you'll then be able to use a local sim card. 

Nowadays mobile phone's have the bands and frequencies in them to be able to use all over the world. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Stace2
First Poster
Options

I'm expecting mine tomorrow as that's the delivery date I selected but I haven't heard anything from Samsung since placing the order 2 weeks ago, so I'm not holding my breath...

0 Likes