Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatching orders made later before orders that were placed first

(Topic created on: 29-01-2024 07:53 PM)
richardc1983
Explorer
Options

I'm really annoyed with Samsung. I ordered an s24 ultra 1tb evening of 18th January and my partner ordered the exact same spec and colour phone 24 hours later. They had an email on Saturday saying phone will be delivered today and have now received it. So they ordered later than me yet they've got their phone before me. Samsung say they can't help. My order still says order accepted. Why are they not processing orders in which people have made them, I paid on my card as well and the money has left my account. Very disappointing, surely orders are automated. Fuming with them. 

42 REPLIES 42
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Mine was the Green 1TB and was expecting it on 9th February. It arrived yesterday though.
0 Likes
OldbutNew
Student
Options

New launch new shambles i always order exclusive colours so this is what happens if you order black they always have your back mine on preparing to dispatch since Friday no update from dpd either 

0 Likes
AzizK
Pioneer
Options
Just curious to know I ordered mine on 18th, due to receive by 9th it says. My status says Preparing dispatch, how many days do you think it will be till it changes to on the way, not had dpd email yet so just wondering (I ordered the 512gb in exclusive blue colour)?
0 Likes
Members_mGcp9ke
First Poster
Options

Mine is almost identical to yours. 1tb Titanium Blue, ordered on the 17th. Delivery meant to be the 24th. Delayed until the 9th. But on Saturday, my status moved to preparing dispatch. I am silently hoping i get it before the 9th. Also Curious to know if anyone else is in this situation too.

0 Likes
AzizK
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for your reply, my status got updated from order confirmed to Preparing dispatch on the weekend, hoping it might be changed to on the way sometime this week but who knows. Worst case, it's sometime next week. Just frustrated that they have not got a proper system in place to prioritise pre-orders. Let's see what happens. Would be good know if anyone knows how many days we should expect to wait until it changes status to on the way instead
0 Likes
Members_mGcp9ke
First Poster
Options

It might be worth tracking your order again. I checked mine 30 minutes ago and my shipping date has changed to 31/01/24. I've got my fingers crossed now, that it will come tomorrow.

Let me know if your shipping date has changed too?

0 Likes
AzizK
Pioneer
Options
Just checked mine still shows 9th Feb, will keep checking tomorrow in case it updates. Happy for you, yours changed.
0 Likes
Notamech
Voyager
Options
Checked mine as well. Still stuck on order confirmed and date shows as 8th feb. Mine is 1TB Titanium Grey not an exclusive colour. Youd think they'd make more of the common colours but i guess not
0 Likes
AzizK
Pioneer
Options
Yeah it's not the best their ordering system, they need to probably overhual it as I have been reading other forum comments and this happens each year, which does not bide well for Samsung.
0 Likes
georgieboy
Pioneer
Options
Well ordered on the 18th January was told the 8th February for delivery just had email saying its coming tomorrow the 31st January. s24 ultra just give hope
0 Likes