Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatching orders made later before orders that were placed first

(Topic created on: 29-01-2024 07:53 PM)
richardc1983
Explorer
Options

I'm really annoyed with Samsung. I ordered an s24 ultra 1tb evening of 18th January and my partner ordered the exact same spec and colour phone 24 hours later. They had an email on Saturday saying phone will be delivered today and have now received it. So they ordered later than me yet they've got their phone before me. Samsung say they can't help. My order still says order accepted. Why are they not processing orders in which people have made them, I paid on my card as well and the money has left my account. Very disappointing, surely orders are automated. Fuming with them. 

42 REPLIES 42
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Just a thought, did you and your partner order different colours?
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

You cannot find logic on Samsung's customer support or pre-orders procedure.

I place my order for 1TB Blue very soon after the announcement and so far it is coming on the 9th.

Did you both order the same colour as well?

0 Likes
richardc1983
Explorer
Options

Yep same colours, all identical! Livid with them it's completely disrespectful to customers waiting longer. 

Members_AN1Mlnd
First Poster
Options

just been trying to get through for over 40 mins to then be told you paid for a 256gb and got a 512. but I ordered a 512gb when the advert said it would double it to 1tb. was going around in circles for another 20 min, I ordered mine last Tuesday, won't get it till Fri, ordered other half's later in the day. his was being delivered on 9th Feb, got it today after they tried to deliver it last Thurs!  they don't seem to know their ***** from their elbow

0 Likes
Luzy
Pioneer
Options
I had that also, its all over the feeds here even people that ordered the exact same phone getting their orders when they ordered nearly a week later.
I spoke to customer services was given the run around told there's none in stock that's why the delivery dates were changed, just wait for an email its shocking
0 Likes
Luzy
Pioneer
Options
Also I should point out my partner placed a order the day after me and his is still being shown to be delivered as scheduled, and we ordered the exact same colour and module, my friend's had the same trouble but they have been given a delivery date when I was told they can't because there's none in stock, my friend also ordered the same colour an modle
0 Likes
richardc1983
Explorer
Options

Just spoke to customer service on the phone. Said that I've got a trade in and that's caused the delays as the trade in team are behind. 

Luzy
Pioneer
Options
I ordered my 1t on the 18th and got told on the day of delivery its unforseen circumstances. Then after a day of trying to get through to customer service was told there's none in stock
0 Likes
Luzy
Pioneer
Options
They didn't say that to me, and mines a trade in on my s23 ultra too which is weird. My friend who ordered has a trade in and has been given a date. Its messed up I am sure they make it up as they want
0 Likes