Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatching orders made later before orders that were placed first

(Topic created on: 29-01-2024 07:53 PM)
richardc1983
Explorer
Options

I'm really annoyed with Samsung. I ordered an s24 ultra 1tb evening of 18th January and my partner ordered the exact same spec and colour phone 24 hours later. They had an email on Saturday saying phone will be delivered today and have now received it. So they ordered later than me yet they've got their phone before me. Samsung say they can't help. My order still says order accepted. Why are they not processing orders in which people have made them, I paid on my card as well and the money has left my account. Very disappointing, surely orders are automated. Fuming with them. 

42 REPLIES 42
TJLewis
Apprentice
Options

This is exactly what has happened to me!  I ordered an orange 512 s24 ultra 40 minutes after the unpacked event. Two of my friends ordered the same phone same color same size 2 days later in the same state in the United States and already have their devices!!! 

I can literally go on the Samsung app and order the identical phone I ordered January 17th today JANUARY 31 and the stated delivery date ion the app would be before the one I ordered weeks ago!!   WTF!! 

Now I look at my order again today and it's delayed yet again another two weeks after changing four times!

The most insane part that p****s me off bad is that now they're asking me to print my trade-in label for my s23 ultra and have it to them by February 15th weeks before I ever get my s24 ultra!!

I wouldn't be surprised if they try and charge me $750 when I don't do it!  Luckily this cancel order button is still available cuz I'm done!

Anyone want to buy a Samsung refrigerator, washer, dryer, stove, watch, earbuds, tablet, phone??

Samsung has destroyed the years of loyalty and respect that had for their company with this horrifying display of an aptitude!  They are so arrogant they don't even tell their customers Why this is happening!  It took the media having to write articles about the screwed up displays before Samsung put out a statement!

I've called, chatted with Samsung support and every time I get the runaround after the runaround after the runaround!

Each time I tell them I'm about ready to cancel and they basically beg me not to cancel because Samsung has a better phone than anyone else! That's literally what they told me!!!

I have yet to see their new phone so does it even exist? Better than ever one else's! The OnePlus 12 looks absolutely stunning!

0 Likes
richardc1983
Explorer
Options

Disgraceful service. Mine says preparing despatch now wonder how long it will stick there for! 

0 Likes
Gc2022
Apprentice
Options
I would guess next 3 days you'll get it.

Although I cancelled on Monday I got a text from DPD this morning saying it was out for delivery with my 1 hour window. When that came and went I checked the tracking number and it said returned to samsung.

I went on chat and asked for an update on my order. The person said I should be receiving it today. When I said why was it sent as I cancelled and wasn't dispatched yet, he said I should refuse delivery.

When i told him the tracking now says returned to samsung, he admitted he only has access to the same tracking information customers see.

Now the waiting game to get my refund. Obviously they hadn't even processed it yet. Never again.
0 Likes