Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to raise a complaint or speak with a supervisor or manager through customer services

(Topic created on: 21-04-2022 03:05 PM)
Jason S
First Poster
Options

Does anyone know how to raise a complaint that actually gets looked at rather than ignored by customer services?  I want to speak with someone accountable and not people who just hang up the phone on you when trying to get a problem resolved (and a problem that was entirely caused by Samsung in the first place)?

47 REPLIES 47
Michael S
Explorer
Options

Unfortunately no email and issue still not fixed which is bs how can they expect anyone to get ahold of care plus team to get a phone replacement when the phone your trying to replace don't work... it's rediculous...i was even told I would be getting an email from someone about the claim but have not heard anything it was to exhausting going back and forth from customer service to tech support both saying that the other can help but being told they can't after getting transferred... and I am paying for care plus just in case something like this happend and I need to get it replaced..but apparently I'm paying for nothing but incompetent people that don't have any clue how to do their jobs...

Huntsv
Student
Options

Good luck getting anything done. Customer service is garbage, they'll give you the run around until you submit to their will. Had a tv become defective in less than a year only to be lied to about how we could get a refund. We were told e coupon was our only option until we called a couple weeks later to find out that direct deposit/cash was an option. Now it's an act of Congress for them to cancel an e coupon(it's 2021) and get a direct deposit. I'm sure most people on this thread are looking for answers as to how to get a resolve but if not, don't buy Samsung products. If they become defective you're either out of luck or will have to rebuy a defective product

Putridmess
Apprentice
Options

I'm having the same issue,  no one responds, or even attempts to help. 

I raised an issue in this forum,  and messaged a mod.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/this-year-s-upgrade-program-issues/m-p/4133579#M9...

They replied,  then deleted the reply before I could read it. 

A couple of days later I received a ridiculous email from them which is pasted below...

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
(Create text to alert pending ticket to requester
This email is a service from Samsung Shop.

Basically an empty ticket request...?

Then nothing more,  unbelievable.  As a long standing customer of Samsung since the note 3, I expect and deserve better. 

Considering my issues are breach of contract,  I'm guessing I have to go through solicitors to get it resolved? 

0 Likes
behrooz2u2
First Poster
Options

I almost hate to ask this but has anyone had their issue resolved ?

sadly after reading all the different responses it clearly makes senses as to why i haven't gotten a response. I was assured that someone from the  Specialty Claim dept. was going to call 24-48 hrs. 12 days later and over 21 calls and I'm guessing over 80 hrs of talk/hold time no one is responding. 

it's sad that Samsung doesn't take care of their customers.  

Huntsv
Student
Options

I have, but it took an act of congress, even with my TV being under warranty. They gave me the run around every time I called them. Unfortunately, it takes consistent pestering from the customer as well as giving them time. If they give you an estimated time for something, add on a few days to a week.

Michael S
Explorer
Options

So it's been a few months since I been on 1 have had 2 or 3 issues that I have had to deal with Samsung customer service going around in circles with them...the 1st problem got fixed pretty quickly after I finally got someone from higher up to actually email me back and she was extremely nice and very helpful and really cared about what was going on...so much so that she actually called me right after sending me an email and left me a voicemail and I was able to get ahold of her the next morning and everything got resolved fast and easy...now with that being said...the way I finally got someone from higher up to get ahold of me was I sent a very detailed email of every little thing that happened and the way I was treated to this email address officeofthepresident@sea.samsung.com... I thought I was emailing the president of Samsung hoping for a reply from him I did not get an email back from him but I did get a reply back the next morning I believe if not it was super fast within a day or two and the person who replied was extremely helpful and good at her job...so I would suggest trying that first and see what happens...hopefully this will help some of you guys like it did me...

Michael S
Explorer
Options

The other problem did eventually get resolved as well just took a lot longer as well 

0 Likes
Jakku
Pioneer
Options

Oh boy, you might of seen my posts recently but honestly Samsung is a complete mess with customer support at the moment and being the absolute worse of the worse they're making it as hard as possible to get proper help etc it's been a nightmare to get my device unlocked because Samsung had a f**k up on there end!! They end tried to take money from me with no explanation or warning so I'd be really on edge about them.

Also it's bad but you really need to push and be strict just because the person on email or phone is being nice doesn't mean you should of you're to nice they're just going to Chuck you to the side and laugh. I wish you the best of luck bud.

~Me and Samsung are in a love hate relationship....it's kinda messy though!~
Michael S
Explorer
Options

Oh yeah samsung and I are in a hate hate relationship...they HATE when I tell them to give me a manager or supervisor right away...because I get so tired of dealing with ppl who don't know anything or don't feel like helping or whatever it is that seems to be more important than the customer...and I swear that customer service has a GRAND TOTAL  of 1 person  that just runs from phone to phone and computer to computer and just has a bunch of aliases or they are bots made to only say a couple of things on repeat. I can't tell you how many times I have gone in circles being "transfered" from department to department being told the same thing over and over...like a bad record on repeat...but still the easiest way that I have found to actually get ahold of somebody that is actually helpful and can do something is by sending a detailed email to the email I said in my other post...

cetz
First Poster
Options

Samsung customer service is garage. No resolution after being promised it would be resolved many hours going back and forth, when you ask to speak to someone higher up or anyone who can actually help, they disconnect you and delete the chat.