Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to raise a complaint or speak with a supervisor or manager through customer services

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 01:55 PM)
Jason S
First Poster
Options

Does anyone know how to raise a complaint that actually gets looked at rather than ignored by customer services?  I want to speak with someone accountable and not people who just hang up the phone on you when trying to get a problem resolved (and a problem that was entirely caused by Samsung in the first place)?

47 REPLIES 47
Michael S
Explorer
Options

Don't let them try and tell you that they can't get a manager to come to the phone and talk to you because I also know from personal experience and getting mad at the supervisor and telling him what he is going to go do which was get up from his desk walk into his boss office and talk to him face to face and tell him that an irate person is on the phone that he needs to come deal with 

0 Likes
Michael S
Explorer
Options

It took a hour or two fighting with them and telling them I didn't believe that they don't have a way to get ahold of a manager and that the manager has no phone or can't come and talk to me 

0 Likes
Michael S
Explorer
Options

He finally gave up arguing when I was just about screaming at him telling him that is the only thing he can do for me right now he asked if he could put me on hold for a couple of minutes(felt like hours) which was probably 10 to 15 minutes and came back and said he was going to transfer me to the manager and the manager got on the phone and took care of the problem(refund for 1 day delivery that they were trying to tell me they were not going to give me back since item was a week later then when it was supposed to arrive) himself and he did handle it himself and got my refund back almost immediately 

0 Likes
Michael S
Explorer
Options

So just don't give up...get mad and tell them what they are going to do 

0 Likes
Michael S
Explorer
Options

Also it's bad but you really need to push and be strict just because the person on email or phone is being nice doesn't mean you should of you're to nice they're just going to Chuck you to the side and laugh. I wish you the best of luck bud.

I agree 300% with that statement 

0 Likes
Michael S
Explorer
Options

I'm almost to the point where I can do their job better than they can and need to tell them what to do and stuff literally 

0 Likes
Ardera
Student
Options

Sadly, I just tried that today. I asked the agent in the repair department for a supervisor (then outright asked for a manager, and she told me that there aren't any supervisors right now, and that they can schedule a supervisor (or manager) to call me after 6pm tonight (it was 8:30am when I called). I asked her "So there absolutely no supervisors or managers on site at all during the day ever, and you work with no supervision until 6pm?". She then said "Well yes, we do have managers here during the day", but when I asked to speak with one of them, because I'm tired of being told that someone will call me and no one ever does, she STILL refused to put one on the line. We will see if they actually call, but I KNOW they won't!

0 Likes
Ardera
Student
Options

Would you happen to know if that email works for UK/EU only, or if it might also be useful to US customers? I've spent over a month, 14 phone calls and 20 different agents (customer care, repair, and refunds department), trying to get my phone charger back from them. I had to send back my S22 Ultra twice for repair (for freezing and rebooting issue that is not as common in the US as overseas) and the second time I had to send it in, they told me I HAD to send the charger that I had to purchase (S22 Ultras do not include the wall charger, just the phone and the charging cable, you have to buy the wall charger separately) along with the phone, so they can test to be sure the charger isn't the issue. They decided that they cannot repair the phone, so they (eventually after another bunch of calls to them) refunded the purchase price of the phone. At the same time they told me that they will NOT refund me for the charger and will ship it back instead. Well more than a month after sending the phone and charger in for repair I STILL don't have my charger back, even though they've told me once that they already sent it out to me, and again recently that they WILL send it back to me. They refuse to refund the cost of the charger back because a "supervisor" only authorized for it to be returned to me and would not authorize a refund. Just got off the phone with the repair team this morning (same woman that claimed that there were no supervisors available) and she has informed me that they will NOT send me back my charger OR refund me the purchase price, because they issued a refund to me for the phone! WTAF?!?! I told her, multiple times, that refunding the phone does not cover the additional expense I incurred to purchase the Samsung charger, and I want it back or refunded, and she basically told me that it doesn't matter. They refunded me for the phone, so I do not get my charger back or a refund. She did claim that a supervisor will still call me tonight, but I'm really not holding my breath (not like I haven't heard THAT a million times already). Since I am in the US, I did also just file a complaint to Samsung, through the Better Business Bureau. Based on what I could see there, from other complaints filed, it looks like maybe the complaint might get some results. Is it weird that all of the complaints on the BBB site are all customer service related?!? HAHAHA

0 Likes
DIGUSTING SERVICE
First Poster
Options

DISGUSTING SERVICE from SAMSUNG Chat/Customer Service (only contacts at this time) - SAMSUNG have breached my data protection and do care AT ALL - been cut off 3 times as clearly too hard box - the option on the site to write to the CEO is not working

SAMSUNG are a DISGRACE

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hi @DIGUSTING SERVICE 

This isn't what we like to hear at all. Could you please either send me a direct message, or @Sam_UK so we can look into this with you?

Please check the following link for more information on how to send a direct message: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes