Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to raise a complaint or speak with a supervisor or manager through customer services

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 01:55 PM)
Jason S
First Poster
Options

Does anyone know how to raise a complaint that actually gets looked at rather than ignored by customer services?  I want to speak with someone accountable and not people who just hang up the phone on you when trying to get a problem resolved (and a problem that was entirely caused by Samsung in the first place)?

47 REPLIES 47
Michael S
Explorer
Options

I have stopped using Samsung device I decided I wanted to try something different. So I don't have to deal with customer service anymore which is the biggest reason that I didn't get another Samsung.. yes Samsung customer service continues to be horrible but once you are able to finally get them to actually fix a problem or handle a situation then it becomes a lot easier dealing with them it just takes a long time sometimes like weeks of repeated calling...I wish I had all of the conversations saved that I have had with the customer service ppl then it would be more helpful if you all could just read them instead of me trying to explain...I'll have to look through my emails and see what all i have if anything it would be a lot of reading lol but just keep trying...and definitely go in with the mindset of I'm telling you what your going to do for me and how your going to fix this for me because I'm the customer...and dont ever take no for an answer from them especially if you ask to talk to a supervisor or manager and they say no they can't do that and then try and tell you there's no way to get ahold of a manager it's bs as well... and it's going to be exhausting and takes hours of talking to them each day and talking to multiple people but eventually things start happening. Also don't be afraid to call them out on EVERY single lie or inconsistent thing they try n say a lot of them will say something and then try and backtrack or contradict what they had just said... and if you have to go ahead and tell them this is the problem and this is what you are going to do to fix it and anything else is not acceptable...

0 Likes
Michael S
Explorer
Options

Sorry for not replying sooner I'm in us not uk so yes the email did work 

0 Likes
Michael S
Explorer
Options

Well you started out correctly by asking for a manager and saying the normal correct things most ppl say but when they said that you'll get a phone call from someone that's when you need to be more assertive... when they tell you that someone will call you back and they ask if it's ok tell them no it's not ok because noone ever calls you back and tell them you want to talk to a manager now since your already on the phone with them and when they try n tell you the same bs again and it starts making you irritated the be more forceful with them and tell them you want them to get up and go talk to a manager and tell them whatever they need to to get the manager to get on the phone and take care of the problem and most likely they will try saying the same thing as before and by this time it's making you mad and repeat what you just said but add more to it tell them you don't believe there is no manager and/or no way to get ahold of a manager and if they try n tell you the same thing as before which they will tell them no you don't want a phone call back your tired of repeating yourself and that they are starting to make you mad now and say everything else that you said before especially the part about they need to get up and go talk to a manager face to face and get them on the phone and also say something like and tell the manage that they have a angry person on the phone with a problem that a manager needs to take care of... and you have to TELL THEM what to do and start raising your voice and repeat it as many times as you need to saying the same thing to them until they actually finally get up and go talk to a manager or hang up on you 

0 Likes
Michael S
Explorer
Options

Most likely they will hang up and it will ***** you off but call back and go through it all again doing the exact same thing as before and eventually someone will get a manager that they claim isn't there...it took about 3 times for me doing that before someone finally went and got a manager on the phone with me 

0 Likes
Michael S
Explorer
Options

Hi so fortunately all of my issues did get resolved after multiple hours a day everyday of fighting calling them out on every lie and multiple other things I had to go through and a few of them were longer then a month(the issue with a Samsung tv and sound problems) but they did get fixed and they did everything that they promised me they would do but tried to back out of or trying to say they never promised so it is possible 

0 Likes
Michael S
Explorer
Options

Are you still trying to get things fixed?

0 Likes
zoro13
First Poster
Options
Just to let everyone know samsung customer service is really bad .as they didn't help me with my device and the but the phone down on me and they stopped the chat when I spoken to them over the love chat .but on the other hand samsung usa was very good and tried to help me out .but again I have to be in the USA to get the problem solved. I screen shot all the convo with the uk and the deal the USA give me over chat the one uk couldn't match .samsung start to be a big joke
0 Likes
Skateboard
First Poster
Options
Hi, since September 2023, I bought 2 Samsung Galaxy A23 Ultra. I was told that after 28 days, I could call a number I was given to ring and to ask for 2 Galaxy Bud Pro2. I have been calling and calling and always been told different stories by the people on the other end of the line that I would receive it by the next day or within 3 working days. I have these in text from o2, and nothing to this date has arrived. I like to know why people are working with no care at all. Customers should not be treated in this way. We work hard for our money to buy nice things and next week on the 5 of May it would have been 6 months I have been chasing after these Galaxy Bud Pro2. Can you please let me know what I should do. Who can I escalate my issue?
0 Likes