Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused: Watch4 delivery delay text message

(Topic created on: 25-08-2021 09:04 AM)
dsss
Voyager
Options
Just got this text saying it's delayed till 9th September which is Wednesday but it says Sunday. What's more annoying is I can already see in the community people already received the watches soo early. Sooo confused now. ☹️☹️☹️

205 REPLIES 205
T3LF
Pioneer
Options
What phone did you order
0 Likes
Akatsuki
First Poster
Options

I got the same text no email and the order tracking still says its coming on the 27th.
Maybe it was sent in error to everyone?

I ordered the Galaxy Watch4 Classic (46mm) Silver

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

As someone has discovered that have had from the default.  If you look at my original order below you can see the picture of the watch it shown without a strap as I selected a different one via the watch designer.  As the strap is delayed I guess that Samsung will wait until  it is in stock and not ship the watch strapless!

Screenshot_20210824-213920_Chrome.jpg

I have re ordered (see second screen shot) without going via the watch designer and the watch image is shown with the default strap.  My guess is that this order should begin processing soon.  We shall see.

Screenshot_20210824-235620_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
T3LF
Pioneer
Options
I order the silver 42mm classic without any straps and my order has still been delayed. Have your delayed orders changed delivery date on the website or are they still showing original delivery date.
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
I had my watch and strap, that was last Friday, I ordered an extra strap which is still showing to be being delivered on 27th, but I've had that msg that a few people have to say my product has been delayed, but showing in my orders as still on time, we shall see Thursday night if I get a txt off DPD again???
0 Likes
Fishstick
Student
Options
Similar to you. I had the extra strap and the 4G classic delayed, cancelled and re-ordered and jumped to preparing dispatch
0 Likes
Artindoril
Navigator
Options
Has anyone that's done this had the order ship?

Just gone to do it this morning and get the note that it ships from the release date. Also don't get the option to have it delivered before 10. Worried that if I cary on, I'll have an even longer delay
0 Likes
Bri79
Explorer
Options

Not just watches.  I ordered the Z Fold 3 512GB Silver and got the text.

0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
That is a Samsung exclusive colour right? They are made to order and it states on the website that there is a 5-6 week wait on those.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
Artindoril
Navigator
Options
Sudden thought, I wonder if it is due to delivery driver shortages in the UK.

We know the lack of HGV drivers in the UK is causing all sorts of issues (e.g. supermarket shelves being empty, Nandos running out of chicken, McDonalds and milk shakes, etc). Those seemed to get solved fairly quickly, so could explain it being up to a week delay