Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused: Watch4 delivery delay text message

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 07:31 PM)
dsss
Voyager
Options
Just got this text saying it's delayed till 9th September which is Wednesday but it says Sunday. What's more annoying is I can already see in the community people already received the watches soo early. Sooo confused now. ☹️☹️☹️

205 REPLIES 205
blenky
Troubleshooter
Options
Looks like it's the watch 4 classic silver 46mm BT that's delayed? Anyone with a different model/size got the text?
0 Likes
blenky
Troubleshooter
Options
Lol so it is. That's another days delay😁
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Yes read the thread... 4G models delayed too

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
dopo
Journeyman
Options
That's crazy! I just came on here because my I had an email from DPD to say my watch is being delivered tomorrow, which I thought was v strange as it's not 'out' until Friday! I hope I don't get a text like this, I ordered the watch 4 classic too, but on the second or third day of the preorder. I picked a different coloured band so maybe it's the wristband that's are holding yours up.
0 Likes
Sajymundo
First Poster
Options

Mine was just a phone order by itself, no watch. Makes no sense. 

0 Likes
blenky
Troubleshooter
Options
Can't get through on web chat. Each time I start a chat tells me I'm in a queue then after about 10 mins kicks me out! It's outrageous if this is true where orders made on 11th are being pushed back but ones ordered a few days ago are going out before official release date!! 9
0 Likes
Sajymundo
First Poster
Options

I hope I still get the case and stylus, charger bundle as I pre-ordered it when it was still available.... 

0 Likes
shotie
Student
Options
Okay
0 Likes
shotie
Student
Options
Thanks 👍
0 Likes
Artindoril
Navigator
Options
I ended up calling the call center. About as useful as a chocolate fireguard tbh. They have said they can't tell from the systems if it is delayed or not as it hasn't dispatched. Seemed to have no clue as to what is going on.

Best guess was that the delay was due to insufficient stock. So no more informed unfortunately.

Have been told I can only get a refund on the delivery if I phone back with my ticket number when the item has been delivered.

And I thought the release of the Note 20 Ultra was painful🤦
0 Likes