Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone had anymore updates re: s24 ultra delayed

(Topic created on: 28-01-2024 09:48 PM)
martw89
Pioneer
Options
So, apparently my buds are coming tomorrow but nothing as of yet from the phone side which is annoying but least get to test the buds first. Already got the pro buds, dunno what the difference is between the pro 2 and but got them for £91 so thought why not! 
14 REPLIES 14
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I found the pro 2's a great improvement over the pros - the size, the fit, sound, feel/quality/materials. They're impressive.
martw89
Pioneer
Options
Great feedback! Thanks. I often find the pros a little uncomfortable after a while especially when laying down!!
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah, these are more flush to the ear and are more comfortable
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have seen a small number suggest that the delayed dates may have been brought forward but only a few.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My Buds 2 Pro were the perfect thing earlier this year for my 13 hour flight to South Korea
They sound so good and really nice ANC
Had them in for hours, they were really comfortable for me
martw89
Pioneer
Options
Excellent to know!! 🙏
0 Likes
martw89
Pioneer
Options
Past the point of caring now but it's still pants we've had to wait 🤣 would of been nice the 24th. A bday present to me from me lol.
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I read than the s24 series is the most pre-ordered / sought after Samsung device in years... Pre orders are higher then the note 10
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Mine was expected on the 9th February but it's arriving later today. Hopefully this gives you some small comfort 😊