Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung rewards

(Topic created on: 28-01-2024 11:12 PM)
veenus
Apprentice
Options
Hi does anyone have any idea why I have no samsung reward points. I pre ordered the s24 ultra and it said I was earning points yet I have a balance of 0
Am I meant to send proof of purchase?
Thanks
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You will get the reward points after 28 days

My post from a while back let's you know how to redeem your points as well

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/how-to-use-your-samsung-reward-points/td-p/...

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You will get the reward points after 28 days

My post from a while back let's you know how to redeem your points as well

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/how-to-use-your-samsung-reward-points/td-p/...
0 Likes
veenus
Apprentice
Options
Brilliant. Thank you for your help!
0 Likes
brisy
Apprentice
Options
How do you claim your free watch with the s24+
0 Likes
DrMips
Pathfinder
Options
I just received an email saying thank you for your purchase. You aren't getting any points as you have to order the S24U through Samsung.com or the Samsung shop app.

I ordered through the shop app (expecting 5% discount which I didn't get as I ordered through my phone and didn't notice the tiny discount code). I was logged in and used some of my points to pay for the phone.

I did try cancelling the order (so I could get the discount) but you couldn't do it through the orders page. Web chat was useless as it's just automated and said do it through the order page. Nobody answered when I phoned, and it would randomly hang up on me. Samsung's website and ordering process is getting worse.
0 Likes
Krunal72
Apprentice
Options
Same problem with me
0 Likes
Krunal72
Apprentice
Options
Pre order
0 Likes