Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra order delayed by 2 weeks

(Topic created on: 08-07-2023 07:27 PM)
Mer11
Apprentice
Options

Has anyone else dealt with order delays in June/July?

I've ordered my S23 Ultra on the 24th June, I've been told it's going to be delivered on the 7th, but until that exact date, i didn't get any updates on my order. Then on the 7th of July, I received an email telling me that my order has been delayed until the 21st of July. 

I'm worried the 21st will come and they will delay my order again...

By the way, could anyone please tell me if I should be concerned that my order is still on "Order acknowledged" for more than 2 weeks now? It's not even on preparing dispatch.

0 Likes
35 REPLIES 35
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Mer11 

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra in Phantom Black 512gb so was not an exclusive colour option or one of the bigger 1TB sizes.

Have you ordered an exclusive colour or 1Tb option.

I assume it is from samsung.com.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Mer11
Apprentice
Options

Hi @BandOfBrothers ,

I should have mentioned this from the start, my bad. Yes, i have actually ordered an exclusive colour (lime, 256gb) without really thinking it's going to create any problems, since the website was saying it's in stock. 

I have regrets now about ordering an exclusive colour... Also, I haven't had a Samsung phone in long time and i thought it would be nice to try the latest one, but without really doing my research about Samsung's website and their issues related to delivery and all the delays.

Now I only hope that it's going to be delivered on the 21st, as promised 😅.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

No worries @Mer11  👍 

I thought long and hard when I ordered as the Graphite varient of the Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra really caught my eye, but I do know that occasionally an exclusive colour can incur longer delivery timescales,  but not all the time.

Sometimes it's the storage capacity too.

So I opted for the Phantom Black as this leads to a usual normal timescale delivery schedule.

I hope you get some good news soon in regards to delivery.

The Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra series is a powerful phone that I'm confident you'll be happy with.

🤞

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Mer11
Apprentice
Options

Thanks @BandOfBrothers, I really hope I'm not going to be one of those unfortunate people that will have their order delayed again and again and again... But when the time will come, to get a new phone after this one, I will be more careful what i order and from where i order it 😅

Mrschewitt2219
Student
Options
*@Mer11* I ordered mine on 25th and should of been delivered yesterday (8th July) but have been delayed till 21st July 😫 I like you just hope it comes on stated date
0 Likes
Mer11
Apprentice
Options

@Mrschewitt2219 that's really frustrating, I'm sorry you have to go through that...😞

Did you order an exclusive colour too, or maybe the 1TB phone? I've read that these ones have the most delays.

0 Likes
Mrschewitt2219
Student
Options
@Mer11 I ordered an exclusive colour, I had free pro buds with mine but they have come today, it is really frustrating I've waited 2 weeks now so hopefully just another 2 weeks 🤞 but with it being a "custom colour" you think they would have stock of all colours as its only the back of the phones that are different 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mer11
Apprentice
Options

@Mrschewitt2219 i believe the most upsetting thing is that they are not honest on the website with how long the delivery is going to take. It's very misleading...

penpal235
Student
Options
I have just had the same delay happened to me. Shows preparing dispatch on the status but got a mail today saying its delayed another 2 weeks. I paid for it 2 weeks ago so Samsung have my money but I have no phone. It feels like I'm dealing with a scam site not a professional outfit.
No one at Samsung shop can help or give me any info whats going on and they told me that the dispatch system is not working and this is affecting many customers.
Isnt it about time they fixed it!
#frustrated
#how unprofessional