Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung uk

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
calt91
Journeyman
Options
Hi folks 

Just looking for advice..im currently having what is potentially the worst customer service I think I have ever experienced with any company with samsung uk after purchasing directly from them.

The situation is I have spent thousands on a qd oled and was given a confirmation email of this and picked a delivery date. Samsung have missed the delivery date and there has been 0 attempt to sort this out or notify me of this. 

I have attempted to resolve this by emailing Samsung, messaging 2 x help desks on x (twitter), 3 x phoning the customer service desk where i was hung up on and told i would hear back the same day, 10 x using the text chat in Samsung store which I'm fairly confident at this point is automated as the responses are identical.

I have done some googling and it appears some people in this situation end up in a black hole waiting weeks to months for delivery if indeed it even happens as there orders show as stuck at acknowledged but payment has been made, whilst I dont urgently need the cash i am missing out on other deals and overall tbh I cannot stress enough i have never had customer service this bad in my life.. 

I'd like you to imagine if you ordered a pizza at dominos and it went rogue.....oh wait dominos keep you updated to a degree of consistency of your £20 order... this was quite literally around £2000 and there is quite literally no idea what's happening i am now 4 days after payment and 1 day after no delivery. my main concern here is that the customer service is so poor I don't know what to do...

Any advice 
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Omura
Pioneer
Options
Might be worth contacting the delivery company (for me, it's DPD) as there are a lot of cases like this in delivery. From what I can tell it doesn't seem like its Samsung's fault for the error. I can't comment on behalf of them or their customer service, though.

View solution in context

Solution
rickyleedarby
Explorer
Options
Contact the delivery supplier dpd is bad for delivering and not been on time

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
calt91
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone have or know of a complaints/disputes email address
0 Likes
Solution
Omura
Pioneer
Options
Might be worth contacting the delivery company (for me, it's DPD) as there are a lot of cases like this in delivery. From what I can tell it doesn't seem like its Samsung's fault for the error. I can't comment on behalf of them or their customer service, though.
Solution
rickyleedarby
Explorer
Options
Contact the delivery supplier dpd is bad for delivering and not been on time
calt91
Journeyman
Options

Thanks folks I got much more joy with the delivery company and its otw today. 

Bad news  1st time buying direct from Samsung and it will be my last they have altered advertised warranties from 5 to 1 years mid promotion for which they are being investigated by advertising watchdog as far as I know and  tbh see my post I made have really struggled with the customer service on the uk side.

My thoughts go out to community managers because this must be pretty challenging there are alot of negative posts and as you see from my post and this comment  I've also experienced prehaps the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

0 Likes