Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on Order Delays

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 06:04 PM)
khmrafi
Explorer
Options
UODATE (8/2/24): received the phone today!

UPDATE (7/2/24): Finally received and email from DPD that they are expecting my parcel!

Hi everyone. I ordered the S24 Plus (512GB Marble Grey) on the 23rd of Jan. While ordering it was showing that delivery starts on 19th Feb, but now I'm seeing many orders are being delayed. Is there anyway to know if my order has been processed?
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You should receive updates from Samsung in real time and also it would be beneficial to download the DpD App as they give real time updates too 

The Online Shop Team can be contacted via 

Samsung Online Shop Team.
0330 726 7467
https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/

e : support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

khmrafi
Explorer
Options
At the moment I haven't received any code from DPD. I'm assuming I'll get it once they dispatch it. But I haven't gotten any email regarding order confirmation (apart from the "thank you for purchasing" email). Sorry haven't bought a phone from the online store nor did I preorder before so a bit confused about the whole thing.
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I assumed that you ordered it on the Samsung Website and were logged in your Samsung account. If so, login into your Samsung account and check my orders.

If you did not order it from your account then, phoning them is the only solution. However, I strongly discourage you to phone them. There is a long wait for somebody to answer the phone and usually they are not able to provide any useful or accurate information.

martinseal
Explorer
Options
There gone along upgrade few customers from 512 to 1tb which isn't released yet without ask customer I personally didn't want 1tb one but upgrade to it and say there can't change it
0 Likes
khmrafi
Explorer
Options
Thank you. I ordered from the Samsung store with my account logged in. When I go to the "Track my order" page I can see that my order is accepted. Fingers crossed that there's no delay!
0 Likes
khmrafi
Explorer
Options
Hi, thank you for your comment. I ordered the S24 Plus model I believe they don't have the 1TB option for this one. Hopefully both of us will receive the phone without delay!
0 Likes
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Once you get an email from DPD, then very likely it will be delivered the next day.
khmrafi
Explorer
Options
Haven't received an email from DPD yet. But I'm assuming it's going to be near 19th Feb
0 Likes
TheRaccoon
Student
Options
I ordered mine on 22nd got it 24th.