Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Confused: Watch4 delivery delay text message

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 08:19 PM)
dsss
Voyager
Options
Just got this text saying it's delayed till 9th September which is Wednesday but it says Sunday. What's more annoying is I can already see in the community people already received the watches soo early. Sooo confused now. ☹️☹️☹️

205 REPLIES 205
SlipperyJim
Apprentice
Options
I also suspect that's the case. I'm just waiting for the support chat bot to confirm or deny. If it's the strap I'll happily take one that's in stock and get the one I want later.
Sha_per
Journeyman
Options

Yep! I got the text and ordered a 40mm rose gold with pink leather strap - BT model

0 Likes
Freddie67
Journeyman
Options
How can they say that when my wife ordered hers last Friday and it was delivered on Saturday?! Orderedine on the 11th and received the text message myself today!!
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks for the info.  I paid extra for a morning delivery (as it was going to be this Friday) - so can't get that back until after delivery.  Nice.

If it was stock issues how come some people who only ordered in last few days have already received their watch?  Class A ***** up.  Looks like they starting sending them out before fulfilling early pre orders.  Mmmm.

0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I've ordered the same but with the white hybrid leather strap. Do you think its the straps that are causing delay? I'll soon know as my partner ordered the classic with just the standard strap in the box. If his comes before mine it could be the straps that are delayed.
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Well I had to order a normal silver classic + strap (rather than a custom order with 1 strap) so surely worst case for mine would be send that watch and wait for the strap
0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
Even I ordered the straps. 🙄🙄
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I was thinking this myself, being down to the straps being delayed. I can't see any other reason.
Artindoril
Navigator
Options
I wonder if they pre-allocated batches as part of the pre-order and one of the batches has been found to have a fault or has been dropped or something. Could explain the mixture of pre orders being delivered early and late, and having to wait for the next batch to fly into the country
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Looks to be only those who have ordered straps have had their orders delayed?

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes