Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Confused: Watch4 delivery delay text message

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 06:45 PM)
dsss
Voyager
Options
Just got this text saying it's delayed till 9th September which is Wednesday but it says Sunday. What's more annoying is I can already see in the community people already received the watches soo early. Sooo confused now. ☹️☹️☹️

Go to solution
205 REPLIES 205
dreadz123
Journeyman
Options
Ordered mine last Thursday and here today..5 days.. Well pleased
0 Likes
Mitch007
First Poster
Options

Received the watch on the 20th August, that will mean that I will have to wait 3 weeks before I can wear it as no strap.  Not great customer service!!!

0 Likes
Artindoril
Navigator
Options
I don't understand why Samsung don't split the order in two if that's the case.

Let everyone get their pre-order on time and send the rest when it turns up.

Unless that is what they have done. Mine shows up as two orders it seems
0 Likes
Artindoril
Navigator
Options
Sure it wasn't split like that beforeScreenshot_20210824-203407_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
I had that same msg, but my watch arrived last Friday? They gonna send me another one? I did order a strap for Galaxy4, thought it could be that, but on Samsung site it's still saying Friday. 🙃
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
You on about the strap or the watch?
0 Likes
Val_Cooke
Journeyman
Options

Also got same message. Ordered on the 11th. I thought the idea was that pre-ordered are prioritised and get delivered on release day. 

0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
This is what I found that interesting thing with straps and without straps. So apparently straps are delayed!!!!20210824_210029_115791.jpg20210824_210105_115792.jpg
0 Likes
CP58
First Poster
Options

You are lucky, I ordered mine on August 11th, right after the announcement, and now after checking my order status it is stating "expected delivery September 15th".. Yikes...I wouldn't be surprised if 🍎 ends up delivering their AW7 before that date..🤨

0 Likes
blenky
Troubleshooter
Options
Mine was like that from day one. Still says 27thScreenshot_20210824-213920_Chrome_10634.jpg
0 Likes