Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utter disgusted with the service

(Topic created on: 10-11-2023 10:50 AM)
begbie89
First Poster
Options

My freezer broke down around 5 weeks ago now and after the engineer visited and reported back to Samsung it would need replaced under Warranty. 2 weeks of pointless emails and phone calls later, I eventually had a delivery of new appliance organised but when Panther Group turned up they refused to remove the freezer door in order to get it into the kitchen. This had been preagreed with Samsung and I was assured this would happen. I have since spent a further 2 weeks constantly calling Samsung for updates after numerous broken promises of call backs for me to find out that they have only looked to rebook delivery this Tuesday and that I would receive an update within 24-48 hours. Surprise surprise 48 hours has been and gone and still nothing from Samsung. Samsung should be utterly ashamed to treat customers in this way. If they were from another industry like the financial industry they would be getting investigated by the Ombudsman by now judging by the rating their customer service has on trustpilot. I dont expect this message to get me any further but hopefully it might be a warning to potential Samsung customers to stay away because if something does go wrong you have no chance of getting it fixed

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I am not saying you haven't had a bad experience and you may not like what I say here.

But I have never seen any delivery guy take a door off a freezer to get it in to a house as part of a delivery.

Usually it the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure you have adequate entry.

Now I have in my past got them to do it for me, but promised to tip them well, which I did.

My idea of “tip them well“ was not a fiver though and I didn't get it from Samsung
0 Likes
Sam_UK
Options

Hi @begbie89 , we'd be more than happy to look into this for you.  Please send us a Private Message to our Sam_UK account on here with your full name, contact details, reference numbers, and any other information you feel is relevant. We can then do some investigating and find out what we can do for you.

Guide on how to send a Private/Direct Message here if you need it: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

CS

0 Likes