Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service and delivery

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Nim13
First Poster
Options

Wow, just when you thought customer service couldn't get any worse, along comes Samsung to shatter your expectations! My recent experience with their online store has left me seething with frustration and disbelief.

I mean, imagine waiting eagerly for a package, only to have the delivery person snap a photo of your house and declare delivery impossible without even attempting to contact you. And when you turn to customer service for help, you're met with nothing but incompetence and indifference. It's enough to make your blood boil!

Samsung's utter disregard for their customers is truly shocking. How can a company of their stature allow such blatant incompetence to persist? It's clear they have no respect for the people who keep their business afloat.

Consider this a cautionary tale for anyone thinking of buying from Samsung. Unless you enjoy being treated like dirt and wasting your hard-earned money on subpar service, steer clear of their online store. Trust me, you'll thank me later!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Who was the delivery company?
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Will be the delivery company that didn't deliver your package.

If it's DPD, they have an app where you can track the package or change delivery day etc.

If it's a different delivery agent, see if they have an app with some tracking details
RedXiiix
Pioneer
Options
You do realise it was a 3rd party company and not Samsung, right?
Regan3
First Poster
Options

I had purchased 2 samsung phones in store. 

I was told to redeem the watches.  One watch was received on the 60th day. Other watch still hasn't even shipped and said it will take over 60 days when they get to it. I've emailed and instead of answering questions they just keep copy and posting saying will take 60days delivery when they mark it as shipped. 

I think samsung don't care about there clients . 

0 Likes