Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most appalling service !

(Topic created on: 20-09-2023 05:28 PM)
Members_FX5ziMW
Journeyman
Options

We took out two S23 ultra contracts. Beginning of August. We received the phones with huge problems. After consultant tried to help with no resolution, we were told to return them. We did the following day, for replacements we were told. Samsung received them. No word on replacements,after nagging for some time. We get told the ones we sent were fake and they want the originals or we won't get replacements. I mean seriously. I'm so livid. The phones we received are ones we returned. Not our fault there must be a break in their dispatch or delivery. To be ACCUSED 😡. Bearing in mind they have already taken their first installment of £100. Nearly end of September and still no resolution or replacements. No one can help. I've contacted them so many times, u either avoided or you diverted or dealing with consultants that have no access or knowledge to anything. No management help either. Absolutely nothing. Next Installment is soon and still no phones. It's DISGUSTING, THE SERVICE IS APPALLING,THE CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE IS NON EXISTENT. I never thought A Major company like Samsung could treat their customers like this. Especially after I've been with them for 16 years. 

#disgusted #samsung #disappointed#worstcustomerservice#appaling#nosolutions#angry

20 REPLIES 20
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where did you buy these from? Samsung? Or network provider
0 Likes
Members_FX5ziMW
Journeyman
Options

Samsung online store. We wanted to go directly with Samsung, Believing it would be the safest choice and most reliable. 

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's surprising, I have never heard of that happening. I am not defending them just saying never seen it

Let see if any of the mods could advise you as to what to do
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
How can this even happen ? I mean the IMEI identification for the shipped phone by samsung originally match with the phones you returned right ?

If you bought direct from samsung... have the invoices from shipment with the IMEI recorded on them... and have sent the same phones back that match those IMEI numbers then surely there can be no argument from samsung ?

I assume you didn't do anything such as try and reflash with other software or 'root' your devices?

Out of interest, what were these major problems you experienced with the S23 ultra ?

I have bought the same phone 2 months ago and it is an AMAZING phone... so I am interested to understand just what issues you experienced.

I hope you get it sorted.

P.s. you mention you took out 'two S23 ultra contracts'... so did you buy the phone outright on the samsung Web store... or through a carrier?

Kind regards
Smiley
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
Members_FX5ziMW
Journeyman
Options

We just as surprised. Never thought this kind of thing would ever happen.  We really have got the brunt end of all this. And it seriously isn't fair to have these allegations and still pay for something we don't have. 

0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Awful experience. It's *possible* they have been stolen in transit ...

There's a superuser on here that links direct to Samsung hopefully someone can link her or she sees it this post. I'll try to find her username

Edit: I think..it's SocietyGirl
Members_FX5ziMW
Journeyman
Options

Exactly why I wanted the phone I believe they are phenomenal. Firstly we couldn't carry over our IDS from Samsungs we have. Which raised an eyebrow. Then there was no galaxy store. Some of the settings had main headings but when try to open them there was nothing. So I contacted support while waiting I checked the camera, Definitely something wrong. Support then tried to help. So I used my current Samsung with agent to video the s23 so he could see  the problems. He also was confused. Tried to reboot nothing same nonsense. So was then suggested to definitely return them for replacements. We never thought we would be the butt end of all this. Exactly why we went with Samsung directly because we thought would be safest option. 

And we didn't think of comparing IMEI numbers as we trusted the source they were coming from... Samsung. 

Contracts through Samsung themselves just for the phones 

0 Likes
Members_FX5ziMW
Journeyman
Options

That's all I can think of there's a loopin the dispatch or transit.

But trying to get someone to help is most difficult thing ever.  5 of October it's 2 months and already £200 paid for no phones  😞

0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I feel for you..that horrendous. Other than to keep calling customer service and asking for it to be escalated I'm not sure what else to suggest.

Was it recorded delivery etc?
0 Likes