Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Freedom TV Projector Promotion

(Topic created on: 11-11-2023 02:46 PM)
Publius Cassar
Journeyman
Options

I purchased a Samsung Freedom tv projector in Sicily in January 2023 which came with a promotional battery and case. It is now November and despite various attempts in contacting Samsung to get what I am entitled to I still have not received these promotional items. 
This is a despicable service by Samsung. 
can anyone help please. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Publius Cassar. I want to ensure that you get the free gift that was advertised with your projector. I understand that you purchased The Freestyle, and I can't locate a promotion on Samsung UK where a free battery and case was offered for this purchase.

From reading your post, it wasn't clear whether you were visiting Sicily or whether you live there.

As you mentioned that you purchased your projector in Italy, however, then I recommend liaising with our colleagues from Samsung Italy:

https://www.samsung.com/it/

Our colleagues will steer you in the direction of the regional Promotions Team. You can also check out the Italian Community here, if that's easier:

Samsung Community Italia

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Publius Cassar. I want to ensure that you get the free gift that was advertised with your projector. I understand that you purchased The Freestyle, and I can't locate a promotion on Samsung UK where a free battery and case was offered for this purchase.

From reading your post, it wasn't clear whether you were visiting Sicily or whether you live there.

As you mentioned that you purchased your projector in Italy, however, then I recommend liaising with our colleagues from Samsung Italy:

https://www.samsung.com/it/

Our colleagues will steer you in the direction of the regional Promotions Team. You can also check out the Italian Community here, if that's easier:

Samsung Community Italia

0 Likes
Publius Cassar
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for your quick response Paul. 
I don’t quite understand what the difference between just visiting or living in Sicily makes any difference. 
I visit Sicily quite frequently and gave a Sicilian address for the delivery but nothing was sent to the address given. 
Kindly clarify what you mean. 

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

You're welcome, @Publius Cassar. Apologies for not explaining the rationale behind my question. The reason for the question was that we (with a primary focus on products and services offered within the UK and Ireland) have various Samsung Community forums across the world, and we get many global visitors, enthusiasts, and Samsung users who live in different regions (hence why I posted the link to the Italian Community).

I appreciate that we have many UK and Ireland-based customers who purchase our products (and might take advantage of an available promotion) whilst visiting or living overseas for a period of time. However, while we're always here and happy to help, there is likely to be a variation between promotions and terms across different regions. This means that, in this particular case, I'd highly recommend reaching out to the Support Team in Italy to assist with acquiring your free gifts (or to get an update about the current status of your claim).

Please let us know how you get on with this.

0 Likes