Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tv plus is missing on my new TV TU 7000 2020

(Topic created on: 05-07-2020 08:28 AM)
Seyha
Journeyman
Options

I just bought a Samsung TV TU7000 I want to find the TV plus app but no matter how many time I reset my smart hub or change region I still can't  find TV plus anywher.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ashyt16
Navigator
Options
Maybe tv plus support is disabled in the service menu?

View solution in context

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
AndrewL
Options
@Seyha: If you have connected the TV to your home Wi-Fi network, then please try going to Home > Live TV > Channel List > Press the directional button in the Channel List to move to the Category list. Use the up and down directional buttons to move within this list, and press the Select button to choose a category you want from the Category list. The Category list contains All, Samsung TV Plus, Favourites, Channel Type, Sort and Terrestrial, Cable or Satellite. Use the up and down directional buttons to move to TV Plus, and then press the Select button. Does this resolve your issue?
Seyha
Journeyman
Options
I’ve entered the Chanel List but There’s only the Channel from From My Cable. Or maybe because I did the Auto Tuning and Cause all previous channel deleted ? I remember that I saw the all those Chanels at first time turn on Tv. But now it’s all gone is there solutions to restore it back ?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Seyha: Can you try going to Home > Live TV > Channel List > Edit Channels > Restore Samsung TV Plus, to see if this works for you?
0 Likes
Seyha
Journeyman
Options
There is no Restore option available. The only live Tv app that available is only Live TV terrestrial. Or Maybe because my Region ?
0 Likes
ashyt16
Navigator
Options

You need to connect the TV to your WiFi and accept all terms and conditions.
I suggest reset and start again.

0 Likes
Seyha
Journeyman
Options

I've reset it many times already.still, no matter how there's no TV Plus Show on my Home Menu. 

0 Likes
ashyt16
Navigator
Options
TV is connected to WiFi?
TV plus channels should show under DATA when auto tuning the TV.
0 Likes
Seyha
Journeyman
Options

My TV is connected with internet wired. The channel I found only from cable there's no Data. I saw the ads about TV plus on my tv when I click on it it's show no source 

0 Likes
ashyt16
Navigator
Options
Are you in one of the following regions?

Samsung TV Plus is available in a total of 11 countries worldwide: US, Canada, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, Thailand, and Korea (where it initially launched).
0 Likes