Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame 2022 colour fault in art mode

(Topic created on: 07-07-2022 08:20 AM)
Monian
Journeyman
Options

Hi

I have severe problems with art mode on my new 2022 The Frame 75”. Pictures have a terrible purplish hue

7BA190B7-124C-4EF0-AF19-4C024FC5E05A.jpeg

but when I try to adjust it, it no longer shows the picture but only a green screen either showing The original photo or just green. Now I can only use the far left setting on the art mode settings or the tv only shows a green screen.

DB18574E-7202-44A9-BE11-1E27E2B6FED6.jpeg

3C0F2844-FCE0-4D42-A2C3-F30A60E9F7D3.jpeg

This was even after resetting everything twice.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

16 REPLIES 16
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's obviously not right, @Monian! Could we take the full model code and current software version of your TV please? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
Monian
Journeyman
Options

Hi

Model code is QE75LS03BAUXXC

Software version T-PTMDEUC-1302.5, BT-S

Thanks for supporting 🙏🏻

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Monian: Please can you confirm which category you are selecting the affected images from? If you're in My Photos, have you checked the Photo Filter menu to see if the effect is the result of an applied filter? Also, if you head to Art Mode > Settings > Colour Tone > Modify, are you able to adjust the colour of the image from here? 

0 Likes
Monian
Journeyman
Options

This happens whether I use my own pictures or choose one from the store, when I try using Art Mode > Settings > Colour Tone > Modify 

It only shows normal picture when I have the settings on the far left eg most blue.

D4764BBC-7151-4A74-A569-9E68D48E295D.png

0 Likes
Monian
Journeyman
Options

This happens whether I use my own pictures or choose one from the store, when I try using Art Mode > Settings > Colour Tone > Modify 

In don’t have any filters activated.

It only shows normal picture when I have the settings on the far left eg most blue.

Monian_0-1657456436926.png

0 Likes
Åsmund
First Poster
Options

Hi, this just happened to my TV as well. Was there any solution to the problem? Thanks

0 Likes
Frazzeone
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem also. So it would be nice to get some respons... @AndrewL @ChrisM 

0 Likes
Monian
Journeyman
Options

No response no, unfortunately. 

But the problem is still there. 

0 Likes
StanSung
Student
Options

I have a new 43 Frame and have a similar purple hue in Art mode.

I mainly notice it in the mount colour and it seems to have a gradient on the luminosty i.e. darker or lighter from corner to corner and is more noticeable the dimmer it gets. 

I don't the green hue that you though.

0 Likes