Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Smart TV Plus Same script repeating again and again and again and Again

(Topic created on: 03-04-2020 07:15 AM)
Janakayapa_Van
Student
Options

Hi there,

In Samsung smart TV plus; CBC NEWS Channel content is repeating like more than 15  20 times. Really annoying.

Ridiculous and irritating,.

Why the control officer in the telecasting center is not paying attention to it's content? Almost  every other day the same repeat will happen. ( Repeat content mean not the Program, let's say one track keep playing not connected the next track.)

Thanks.

Janaka

25 REPLIES 25
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Janakayapa_Van 

Just to confirm, are you referring to the content that's being broadcast here and not a fault with your TV?

Janakayapa_Van
Student
Options

My Smart  TV is new. Doesn't have any fault. 

I am referring to the content repeatedly telecasting without continuing to the next track.

Melissa28
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue. The game channel has had Deal or no Deal repeat the same episode over and over again. One right after the other. I don't know how long it had lasted, but from what I saw, it repeated itself at least 3 times, a whole episode, and it did the same thing the night before. 

Stephany
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue. And I just bought this TV in December. Nothing is wrong with my tv, it is not broken. There's something wrong on Samsung's end. 

Bdlaycox
Apprentice
Options

My Tv+ plays the same shows on their channels at the same times every day. If I turn on a channel at 1030pm, I saw the exact same episode there night before. I just wonder if every channel has only 10 episodes of the same show that they play every day? It seems like it. Is it stuck??

Thor Ole
Apprentice
Options

Not the same channel, but I have noticed similar issues on other channels, not sure what the channel is, but the show "VENN" is on it and there is a bit more content there and I don't really see it too much repeat there, but the ads in-between are extremely annoying cause it is literally the same one every single time.

The ad is for the movie "The Conjuring" from 2021 and I am starting to hear the ad in my free time cause of how many times it repeats 😫

jcarver1024
First Poster
Options

Having the same issues. Anytime I watch Hulu, Netflix, or even play video games, on my PS4, etc everything said gets repeated like 5 times. I thought my TV is going out because I bought it used 2 years ago. 

0 Likes
Jtag51
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same problems with a tv I bought in November. Samsung TV Plus content repeats the same programming every day. Why is this?

0 Likes
BrigieNal36
First Poster
Options

my tv has been doing this as well since I bought them 2 years ago. My kids are complaining they have seen the same 3 shows on the lego channel for 2 years. The content doesn't change. What is the point of this service then?

0 Likes