Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Smart TV Plus Same script repeating again and again and again and Again

(Topic created on: 03-04-2020 07:15 AM)
Janakayapa_Van
Student
Options

Hi there,

In Samsung smart TV plus; CBC NEWS Channel content is repeating like more than 15  20 times. Really annoying.

Ridiculous and irritating,.

Why the control officer in the telecasting center is not paying attention to it's content? Almost  every other day the same repeat will happen. ( Repeat content mean not the Program, let's say one track keep playing not connected the next track.)

Thanks.

Janaka

25 REPLIES 25
Jaimeemcdee98
First Poster
Options

When are we getting an answer or resolution for this. I live in the Midwest USA and have been watching the same programs unless it’s the news. Dateline episodes have been the same for the last 2 years. Commercials are even the same.  

BrigieNal36
First Poster
Options

honestly, I just bought another TV and switched to LG. Much happier with it.

0 Likes
belgriffinite
First Poster
Options

I'm pretty sure that they expect this to not be watched that often just something on to occasionally throw on like in the background or something. I mostly use the music channels, it's like the new MTV they have all these different genres I do see the play the same set of songs repeatedly but I mean there still maybe a hundred songs per channel and I think they get updated? Occasionally? I know on Halloween they had like some specific Halloween shows I don't know if they were from this current year though. But yeah, if you guys are using it as your everyday watching experience you need to expand your horizons. They have the Pluto TV app on the TV which has way more stuff also Plex has free TV channels and there's an app. So you guys should just use those. Instead of complaining about a free TV service lol

0 Likes
KristenG
Student
Options

I like watching the home channels and Forged in Fire, as well a few more. They have the same episodes on. If I watch an episode in the afternoon and then at 11 pm it is the exact same episode, more often than not. I know they had at least 10 seasons, if not more, so why the same shows from like 2 seasons? And what's with all the time-outs? And the same commercials? And commercials come every 5 minutes it seems. Where do you find the Pluto app? I have never seen it on my smart Samsung tv.

Members_x43NXCc
First Poster
Options

The same thing is happening to me with another channel "4151 Giallo" (Italy). Same ad over and over again. To get It out of the loop i have to change channel and immediately return to channel 4151. Samsung Smart Monitor M5. Probably some ADV script.

https://youtu.be/945MQe9qEwg?feature=shared

0 Likes
Members_x43NXCc
First Poster
Options

I have uploaded a video that show the bug: https://youtu.be/945MQe9qEwg?feature=shared 

0 Likes