Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Smart TV Plus Same script repeating again and again and again and Again

(Topic created on: 03-04-2020 07:15 AM)
Janakayapa_Van
Student
Options

Hi there,

In Samsung smart TV plus; CBC NEWS Channel content is repeating like more than 15  20 times. Really annoying.

Ridiculous and irritating,.

Why the control officer in the telecasting center is not paying attention to it's content? Almost  every other day the same repeat will happen. ( Repeat content mean not the Program, let's say one track keep playing not connected the next track.)

Thanks.

Janaka

25 REPLIES 25
Andral
First Poster
Options
I have been experiencing the same problems. My kids watch the free movie channels on TV plus and complain that every half an hour or so the adverts will come on, and after, the movie aired will start back from the beginning leaving no ending, then starting the next programme. Very annoying 😒. It happens on many of the movie channels frequently.
0 Likes
SingerMR
First Poster
Options
I am experiencing the same thing. I was not able to enjoy any Christmas movie after a few minutes play ad break and it starts all over again. Why is this happening 😭 😫 it's the same on a lot of the movie channels. Is there something we need to do?????
0 Likes
Bdlaycox
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for checking in... Still no answer has been offered regarding this issue. 

0 Likes
Bdlaycox
Apprentice
Options

Yes this is quite irritating. On a plus side, they do offer the local news every day now, at least in Chicago. It's nice to have some free programming to leave on in the background for some noise, but every day I turn on the TV at night, and its the same episode of whatever show that was on the day before. We all know there are more than 12 episodes of any given show. They could add more. I don't think they have the money to buy the rights to all the episodes OR their servers don't have the capacity. Check out FreeVee thru Prime. Its nice, and it lets you pick specific episodes of many good shows and movies. All of the newer TV manufacturers are offering TV+ now. I wonder if its the same across the board. I can imagine your kids getting fed up with the same shows over and over because the kid in me gets fed up too! lol

Good luck. If you hear of a remedy to this, just holler!

0 Likes
SamPlusWatcher
Student
Options

I have the same issue. I watch America’s Test Kitchen and they show the same episodes over and over and over. I’ve been watching it for a several months now and haven’t seen any new episodes. It’s playing the same ones with the same recipes.

0 Likes
SamPlusWatcher
Student
Options

The America’s test kitchen channel keeps playing the same episodes over and over and over and over and I could probably quote the recipes. I don’t understand why there aren’t more episodes offered.

0 Likes
Sasha77
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue. On Channel 1143 "Deal or No Deal" show. It keeps playing the same episode. I checked their guide..they have different episodes. However, only one episode is being played continuously! I called Samsung tech support, the agent had no idea why this is happening. She told me there is no tech support for Samsung TV Plus application. It is beyond frustrating. So there is no department to report this to. We did troubleshooting...everything is perfect with the TV itself. 

0 Likes
AnnIsabelD
First Poster
Options

Hello, did you ever receive a response and solution for this issue? I recently bought a Samsung TV and I’m also having the same issueZ 

0 Likes
AnnIsabelD
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Are you able to provide a solution for this issue? It seems quite a few of us are experiencing the same issue. 

0 Likes
catflap
Navigator
Options

Samsung Plus tv is terrible here in Switzerland. I don't use it because there are only 2 or 3 channels in English. And the selection of Smart apps is also terrible (for the most part).

0 Likes