Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

BBC iPlayer error 02103 - not streaming

(Topic created on: 31-07-2023 05:26 PM)
RotjeknorUK
Journeyman
Options

A brand new Q60C delivered 5 days ago. All apps installed and all seems fine. But BBC Iplayer not streaming, error 02103. Samsung support over the next 3 days checked everything, reser smart hub, router and reset all apps, still no luck. Samsung will escalate with BBC. BBC issued this statement July 4 https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/help/issues/connected-tv/crashing-samsung-tv but my tv is not on this list. Does anybody else have a similar issue? #bbciplayer 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Samsung are working to provide a permanent solution to this issue. In the meantime it is possible to prevent the problem from happening by opening another app prior to launching BBC iPlayer or selecting terrestrial TV prior to opening BBC iPlayer.

View solution in context

33 REPLIES 33
bobescotty
First Poster
Options
Happening on my human so must be bbc
63johnw
Journeyman
Options

Happening tonight too on my new S95C 55”. Sky Q IPlayer App working. 

Student
Options
I have the same issue on samsung 55 inch
63johnw
Journeyman
Options

Same error code still this morning 02103. Disappointing. Any way to raise this with Samsung ?

0 Likes
RotjeknorUK
Journeyman
Options

So, after Samsung support checked everything bar a factory reset at the start of the week, I had a call today to check if the iPlayer workeds. And it did. My telly had been switched off completely for two days but restarting it today the iPlayer  seems to work.  To contact support I rang them on 0333 000 0333. 

RotjeknorUK
Journeyman
Options

Mine is working now, suggest you ring Samsung support who will chase bbc to fix

0 Likes
RotjeknorUK
Journeyman
Options

See my post update.

0 Likes
RotjeknorUK
Journeyman
Options

See my post update

0 Likes
Student
Options
Manages to sort rhus out folks. 1 switch on tv, then unplug tv from wall, do not turn off tv by the remote etc. Then immediately hold down tje red button on the tv remote for 30 seconds. When that's done wait for 5 minutes, then plug tv back in and hey presto it works