Scotcruz
Voyager
Options

Trying to arrange a return !! No words
36 REPLIES 36
Hoopy81
Journeyman
Options

I sent my phone back. Contacted Samsung chat and asked DPD to pick up. They told me DPD don't pick up anymore and just take it to nearest pick up shop.  Done what they told me and got refund within 5 days. Never asked for order info or name on chat.

John19691969
Hotshot
Options
That's good that was easy ... 👍 👍 When I sent my phone back last year the S21 ultra for full refund it was arranged to be picked up by DPD via Samsung by phone call to Samsung .. so they must of added other options now to return phones ..which is better for customer returns 👍
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Right this is my opinion I know some people will not like it but here it goes
With all the problems at the moment ..GPS not working . Can't make phone calls cuts out etc thottling.. screen problems and any other problems I have not mentioned
I believe that Samsung have put a hold on sending any more phones out as probably getting a lot of returns and problems at the moment
Now I'm only guessing but Samsung are probably trying to solve all the problems before sending out more phones and as Samsung customer service are giving everyone the run around who are waiting for there new phones
That's what I think is happening I could be wrong but in my eyes everything is pointing that way
As I said only my opinion
Now if there is a problem with the phone and they have to make changes to it I believe it will take sometime to sort it
As they would have to change things on production line which is not a small matter
But like I said I could be wrong but Samsung will not tell there customers even if there was a problem ...you just have to work out yourself why all this is going on
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Yeah totally agree.. they could take all the uncertainty away by acknowledging the issues with an official statement and everyone would be ok.. (I'm happy to keep the phone if that's the case)

... but the reality is different. You get the run around, calls getting cut off, chats dropped, when you finally get through, you get told to do a factory reset then blame other things such as network or the app (I agree some apps need work too)
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
That was because of the pandemic and when couriers closed all their drop off points and depots to the public. That was fun being sent around the city in a wild goose chase...
0 Likes
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
They don't want to risk a general return being made like happened with the amazing Samsung exploding batteries.

Plus they know the public well lap up defective goods and argue about features, firmware and popsicles... The public do Samsung a service with misinformation. Instead it should be, if you ain't happy return for a refund...
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
As you can see.. SIM1 > EE showing Emergency Calls Only despite 4 bars signal.. O2 showing 1 bar but by the looks of it, registered to the network.

However, both sims not able to make or receive calls.. This happens twice a day where it stops and the 5G / 4G logo for Mobile Data also disappears which means no Internet.

A restart or toggling the airplane mode gets it working againScreenshot_20220314-223207_Gallery.jpg