Scotcruz
Voyager
Options

Trying to arrange a return !! No words
36 REPLIES 36
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
30k + are in front of you in the que you have to expect some kind of wait as Samsung is a popular company and you have to account for this especially since they have just released new devices.

No one likes waiting but there is nothing you can do, thankfully I've never needed to speak to samsung but I've been in many a que with different companies who replys take over 24 hours (curve) being my latest one.
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
( RED FLAG )

🤦🤦 🤦🤦🤦🤦..What a joke !! ( lots of Returns and problems )...to me that's a Red Flag to have 30,326+ customers waiting 🤦...I only contact a company if there is a problem as most things can be done online !! No need to contact them
So with 30,326+ people in the queue does not look good and nearly an 18 hour wait to chat to someone it's Ridiculous !! Probably a lot higher number than 30,326 as most people would give up waiting 🤦🤦 Samsung customer services must be saying Oh My God right now !!🤦🤦🤦🤦...

Scotcruz ...Just be careful you don't go over the 21 day return window ...
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
It's the sales department not customer service, obviously 30k + chasing up orders or wanting to place orders. Not doom and gloom like you portray.
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
No ..read it he trying to return his phone that is link Samsung put him on to return phone..not buy
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Look at the department with the 30k in a que, it's sales. I did read it it's a shame you never. I understand what he's trying to do and he's probably dealing with the wrong dept.
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
I will say Again.. when he tried to return phone that is what Samsung put him on he can't be the only one read it !!
Don't care what department it is but that is what Samsung put him on to return phone
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Or so many people complaining they can't cope so using all departments
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
If there are so many people retuning phones and return department can't cope they are using all departments to help quick things up don't you think !! common sense really. If return department of Samsung is overloaded then they are using both departments to help it go faster !!! As like I said when he contacted Samsung to return phone they linked him to sells department ..so obviously they are using both sells and return departments for same thing !! Returns!!
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
You appear to like to complain about samsung at every opportunity, if you dislike them that much why are you here? Other that to spout information you have no proof of. I simply stated you said customer service and its sales they have been put through to so clearly they won't all be complaints.

Have a nice day..