Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung is unable to resolve a delivery issue for 70 days now.

(Topic created on: 27-10-2023 01:34 PM)
Members_YMur15b
Student
Options

I placed an order for a Galaxy watch 6 on 17 Aug 2023. Due to some issue with Delivery, the watch was never delivered and I raised this concern with Samsung on 29 Aug 2023. 

Till today i.e. 27 Oct 2023, I have no proper response from Samsung, they always keep saying they are waiting for a response from DHL. I have raised the issue thru Samsung management on their samsung.de website and also multiple times on Twitter. I have been always been a loyal Samsung customer and love their products but this 'I don't care' attitude will make me think twice before buying anything else from Samsung for me or my family. 

Raising this issue in the forum is my last option as I do not know of any other way to solve this. 

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Members_YMur15b: I have removed the image attached to your post, as it contained an operation number which I believe is specific to your order. I'm really sorry to hear that you have encountered such a significant delay to your order. Sadly, as I am based in the UK, it won't be possible for me to escalate your query from my position, as this is only possible for customers based in the UK and Ireland. I certainly understand your concerns, and recommend that you continue to liaise with the Online Shop Team at Samsung Germany, as they will be best placed to get this resolved for you. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you. 

AaronPhones
Pioneer
Options
Hi, I'm not sure that this will work but I recommend contacting DHL directly. Call 02476 937776 and DHL will gladly provide support for deliveries.
0 Likes
Members_BZZo8k2
Student
Options

I had a really similar experience I ordered my watch in UK on the 22nd Sep and I've had to call customer service on NINE separate occasions and they still couldn't give me any update on my watch order. The just constantly kept blaming the issue on the warehouse etc etc. 

I know from this blog that people have been receiving their watch orders unfortunately my order is still awol. 

Today out of the blue Samsung decided (without a request from me) to just refund my order! I called them straight back to say after waiting almost SIX weeks and constant calls to CS their decision to just cancel my order and refund me without first telling me out of courtesy was the worst level of customer service I have ever recieved. 

To add injury to insult Samsung are still ACCEPTING orders for the watch online!!!! (approx delivery date of 11th Nov) They are either LYING to me or LYING to the thousands of customer that go onto their website LOOKING to order ther watches. 

Samsung obviously CAN'T FULFILL orders placed in UK so WHY ARE YOU STILL TAKING ORDERS!?!?!?

Very disappointing service from Samsung, I've always has great service from them when buying my products from them NOT ANYMORE. 

I suggest you @@Members_YMur15b cancel and get a refund ASAP.

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hi @Members_BZZo8k2 

It's definitely quite odd and unusual, and I completely understand your concerns and frustrations regarding this. In this instance, I would advise reaching out to the Social Media Team (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) to request them to escalate this internally to our Online Shop Team for you.

0 Likes