Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconvenience caused due to SAMSUNG SHOP APP- Exchange option

(Topic created on: 08-04-2024 01:35 PM)
User Since 2018
Student
Options

when clicked on how it works this is how it shows.. will Inspect and accept?? where in the world is it written will Inspect and May accept or rejectwhen clicked on how it works this is how it shows.. will Inspect and accept?? where in the world is it written will Inspect and May accept or reject
I had ordered S23 with exchange option from Samsung shop app, Usually we get cashback based on exchange value.

But When placing order from the app.. It did not ask me of my phone condition, or any details regarding discount.  App choose to give me Discount of my exchange value at the time of purchase itself and I made the payment.  When Clicked on How it works, It says, the Courier person will Inspect and Accept. It did not mention about possible rejection.

But on the day of delivery the exchange was rejected, as the exchange did not meet the standards (Which they failed to mention at the time of purchase, that exchange might be rejected). They did not give me my order. 

First off it mislead me by offering exchange discount  before hand that got me to buy from Samsung shop app. Then they did not even give me option to pay the difference amount and get the order..

I was instead left to talk which Customer care , who had no Idea of their own apps Glitch.
and Now I am waiting for  order to be cancelled from their side Because for some reason they couldn't go instantly. The Phone has now reached the origin loaction, but its still taking them time to get it cancelled for some reason its been 3 days  and refund which would take more than 10 days. 

I also cannot avail the HDFC CC Discount for new order as they say that its applicable just once a Month.. So I cannot even place new order.  Kind a like forcing me to purchase Product on Full price..

They entice you with Discounts and then Deceive you when you are making purchases..

I would like compensation for days I had to wait to get the refund, just because of your app error.. and Hour spent explaining the Customer care of my issue and them moving me from one department to another.

#Samsungshopapperror #Misleadingdiscounts #poorappservice

1 REPLY 1
ChrisP88
Options

@User Since 2018 Hello there! Welcome to the Samsung Community!

We would like to help you ensure you get some support with this, to do so, please confirm where you are based. As you are posting in the Samsung Community for the UK and judging by your image you may be elsewhere, we would like to help you get to the right place.