Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S22 Upgrade Lounge doesn't include Samsung exclusive colours???

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 05:53 PM)
Tom1k9
Journeyman
Options

I managed to very briefly access the upgrade lounge using my code/surname (almost impossible at the moment i know) and was extremely dissapointed to realise that online exclusive colours (Graphite, Sky blue and Red) weren't options if upgrading??

I don't see how it's really fair if they're "Only available at Samsung.com at no extra cost", but when trying to upgrade my phone VIA samsung.com, it's not an option? Seems a bit of a disservice to loyal customers, seeing as anyone using the upgrade plan obviously already has a samsung device and wishes to pre-order.

On a side note, i've been trying to access the upgrade lounge for over 2 hours now and still get "We’re currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later."

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

We're really sad that you feel let down by Samsung due to the lack of availability of custom colours via the Upgrade Programme. As exclusive custom colours, they have a 4 week delivery time, which means that they cannot be a part of the Upgrade Programme. 

We're feeding collating feedback for the launch team so that we can learn from the experience. Can you let us know what your expectations are our loyal Upgrade Programme Customers? 

View solution in context

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
Duncan1305
Pioneer
Options
Ye not atall happy with this if i can't get exclusive colour.

Used Samsung upgrade last year and managed to get an S21 ultra in phantom navy, i should now be able to get an S22 ultra in graphite if i want one!
Duncan1305
Pioneer
Options
Samsung have confirmed this is the case unfortunately
Duncan1305
Pioneer
Options
Heres their reply to me Screenshot_20220209-202016_Twitter.jpg
Tom1k9
Journeyman
Options
I mean I can't say I'm suprised, but I am dissapointed.
I don't really see what reason they could justifiably have to not offer it even though we're still pre-ordering.
If anything, previous customers should get priority over new customers to pick which colour they get as a thankyou for staying loyal to the brand
Duncan1305
Pioneer
Options
Honestly i couldn't agree more, i have had Samsung phones since the S3 and last few years been upgrading atleast yearly hence moved to upgrade programme, bit disappointed that Samsung upgrade customers are now getting treated differently.

They've also confirmed existing customers won't get the half price Samsung care+ or the free case theor only for new upgrade customers.
0 Likes
neikosr0x
Journeyman
Options

At least you can all get in into your upgrade account, i keep getting wrong credentials although i received my invitation long ago lol.

0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Incorrect, upgrade customers do get the free case, half price care and free buds Pro, see email regarding your upgrade and stroll into t&Cs there's links to follow to claim
0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Second this, really disappointing from a returning customer perspective
Duncan1305
Pioneer
Options
Ye i realise that now, it's Samsung on twitter who said new customers only, thank god they were wrong.

Ordered the black 512gb bit dissapointed couldn't order graphite and wasnt a 16gb ram version like previous 2 years but looking forward to getting phone now.

Hopefully Samsung take this feedback anf improve the offering next year