Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 5 delivery.

(Topic created on: 01-02-2024 10:33 PM)
Dane404
Apprentice
Options
Hi there. Just a quick question, further context below if you want 

Is anyone experiencing delays with a Z fold 5 order direct from Samsung or otherwise (uk)? 

vodafone have let me down already today. Meant to have a Icey Blue Z fold 5 arrive today as my up-grade, yet recived no notification regarding delivery. Contacted vodafone for them to say its going to be delayed, and they don't know for how long. 

I also have a Blue online exclusive version on the way directly from Samsung due 06/02/24.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Hi there

As you've ordered from Vodafone, your question I'm afraid is somewhat irrelevant about whether there are delays at Samsung Online.

Vodafone order large stocks from Samsung so if Vodafone are saying they have a delay, it is because they don't have the stock. Samsung may have their own allocated to Samsung UK but that stock will be different to that supplied to Vodafone (who usually add their own bloat to devices).
Dane404
Apprentice
Options
So are samsung uk experiencing issues/shortages with allocated stock if you are aware?

My Z fold 3 is barley working, sadly, so trying to work out if I should get something temporary just incase it gives up. Really reluctant to spend more money!

Am curious because every time I've checked, the website has later and later dates for delivery on new orders, possibly similar to last October's issues?

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You can check when Samsung UK can deliver a phone by going into the shop app or samsung.com and going through the order process to the stage of choosing a date @Dane404 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "