Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order mass hysteria is on the horizon... 😂

(Topic created on: 12-01-2024 11:21 PM)
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
Is anyone else looking forward to the twice yearly mass hysteria on this forum that is on the horizon next week ? 

I like samsung 'unpacked' week, the speculation, rumours, and I always enjoy the show... this year I am hoping that I am as impressed as previous years. 

Then the excitement starts on the forum for the official release for new hardware. 

The two weeks of wait until preorders start to arrive. 

Then the elation whilst some phones are lucky to arrive early, along with additional jealously from some preorders that didn't come early, Additionally DPD don't always cover themselves in glory ! 

Then comes the mass confusion when the samsung only colours take a few weeks longer than standard colours. This is usually written in the print 👍

Finally when phones have arrived then the typical software 'immaturity' that is ALWAYS present for a month or so with a new phone release. Expect a few bugs people. The price of getting the newest tech is usually some instability and minor issues. 

Lets all look forwards to the fun and games to follow next week. 

This weekend is the calm before the storm 😉👍

Smiley 

P.s. hope the trade in and preorder deals are good this year 👍

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
18 REPLIES 18
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Fun 😁 

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Remember if you are in the UK most postoffices do DPD now and some EVRI
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There will be those furiously complaining that they can't put their order in during the initial rush instead of waiting a few hours 🙄
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ugh Evri
They are terrible round my area
It's a lottery if something get delivered or not to the right address
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I have dusted off and cleaned my keyboard in eager anticipation to moan my heart out if I order an Online Exclusive on release day but it gets delayed by 3 weeks a week or so later even though on the day I am notified of said delay the website is still showing no delays. Last year people were also cancelling and reordering in order to get their phones earlier than their initial order stated. None of that hopefully this year.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Always wait a day or 2 for Samsung to settle the deals. Early birds are sometimes worse off.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I @smiley personally do look forward to the Samsung Unpacked Event to hear officially what we are going to be spoiled with in regards to the new phone's,  products and the true innovation 💡 that Samsung continues to strive to provide.

Way ahead of the competition imo ~ a leading standard indeed. 

It's going to be interesting to see what promotions Samsung will offer along wuth the current offer of £50 off and a case and screen protector free for logging one's interest on the official Samsung Website. 

I await with bated breath 😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Morning @BandOfBrothers

When, I pre-registered I got the £50 and screen protector / case but at the end of the registration I also got the offer of a free GW6 watch.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I love it, let the madness begin
0 Likes