Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra order issues: Slow or unable to checkout

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 05:51 PM)
S22 Ultra Trade-in i
First Poster
Options

What a *****! It's been hours trying, one of the orders going through. S22 Ultra pre orders with any configuration are not been processed to the cart and checkout. 

I am sure Samsung team to look into better order experience - Having superior product is good but not enabling users to buy is a detrimental to overall Samsung brand !

30 REPLIES 30
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've been able to get to the pre ordering stage after having to wait in a count down timer @S22 Ultra Trade-in i  for the Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra 256gb option.

However I'm not ready to pull the trigger right now as I like to do some homework on the phone first.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Gulz
First Poster
Options
Having the same issue here, it's frustrating.
0 Likes
TonioD
Journeyman
Options

Yep, same issues here. Samsung won't take my money. Hell, I didn't even get the preorder email notification even though I sign-up for early pre-order weeks ago! They lead me to believe I would be among the first in line to order.

PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
I've been trying for over 3hrs now...just keeps getting stuck at the checkout page, and won't move on....beyond ridiculous Samsung........
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

So I've just tried again as I'm happy with what I've seen thus far on the Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra 256gb.

It did take around 10 minutes from launching the Samsung Store snd adding the phone and black leather case and it did take a short while for the different stages to load but I was successful in booking in the date and paying for the order.

I hope your successful with yours Guys.

0 Likes
Cms3717
Apprentice
Options

I didn't get the follow up email to preorder either, But The additional $50 IS in fact in my offer for a total of $250 Credit on accessories/

Beatriz SA
Student
Options

Yeah, I went back to my email to find where I got my $50 credit and then it added it on there. But still no luck checking out..

Taitmon
First Poster
Options

Still not working for me either. I'm stuck at this page:PREORDER.JPG

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm in the UK so my Payment page is slightly different however I did have to refresh the screen a couple of times as I was getting a Payment not accepted banner at first.

Sadly no $50 Credit or in the UK £36.

I did however get 30% off the Samsung Black Leather Case.

0 Likes