Go to solution Solved

S22 Exclusive colour order delayed

(Topic created on: 20-05-2022 11:17 AM)
Erinalle
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot 2022-05-20 003106.jpg

Hi all,
I ordered my  s22 in Violet on April 1st. I got delivery date set to April 30th, which got me confused as previously it said it will take 6-7 weeks to arrive, but whatever.
To my surprise (not really) it got delayed until May 14th. However, until May 3rd my order did not move from Order Placed state, then it moved to customising where it was stuck for 10 days. On day 9 of 'Customising' I decided to ask on Live Chat, if my order will get delayed again. I got told my order is waiting for stock allocation. It got now delayed until May 28th. On May 15th it moved from Customising to Customisation Completed and to Headed to Your Country day later. Yesteday I contacted support via Live Chat to ask how long it takes for it to arrive in the UK. Once again, I got told my order is STILL WAITING FOR STOCK ALLOCATION when tracking shows something different.  Also if my order doesn't arrive by May 30th I will lose my free buds claim because of 60days since ordering....
Anyone in the same situation?
I'm kinda confused by that 'waiting for stock allocation' thing. Why it got moved to further steps on tracking when it's stuck on waiting for allocation? Also 'Your refund could take up to 14 days' appeared like 4 days ago which got me even more confused.

13 REPLIES 13
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I wouldn't get too caught up in the status hesders on your order as they can change pretty fast @Erinalle 

Unfortunately delays can happen with customised colours and also in regards to storage capacity chosen.

Unfortunately others have had issues with this too when ordering.

That's one of the main reasons I chose Phantom Black over the Graphite colour which caught my eye !

You could also email the Samsung Online Shop Site Team to chase a status update > support@samsunguk.zendesk.com 

I hope you get your phone ASAP.

In regards to the promotional offer there is some information within > Celebrate-the-arrival-of-the-galaxy-s22-series-and-get-a-pair-of Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro on us which states To celebrate the announcement of the epic Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra we’re offering customers a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro (SM-R190NZKAEUA) as a gift when you buy before the 5th April 2022"

But does also state " This needs to be completed within 60 days of the purchase date of your phone to make sure you don’t miss out. "

It's not your fault if a phone is delayed by Samsung so hopefully they have something in place for this type of scenario. 

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Do however throughly check out the faqs / terms and conditions and ask Samsung directly about these.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Almost everyone, me including, who ordered custom custom colour experienced something similar. I would suspect it will arrive end of the month. Buds offer is valid 60 days from phone arrival so rest easy for that too 

0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Headphones are from when you receive the phone. That's when your orders completed and your receipt will be issued with delivery date as order date
0 Likes
Erinalle
Journeyman
Options

"Claim for any purchase made after 24th February within 60 days of purchase." 60 days within getting the phone is only for pre-orders. 

0 Likes
Erinalle
Journeyman
Options

I mean, I was aware of 6-7 weeks wait, even 8 weeks is fine (28th May). The thing is that it's one week away and seems like my order did not progress at all for the last 4 weeks. Support not being helpful at all, just letting me know that it's waiting for stock allocation and I will get an e-mail when courier gets it. Just got little worried about it, so decided to ask others if they are through similar situation :smiling-face:

0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
I have ordered the phone and utilised the promotion, they actually tell you whe claiming your order date is date of delivery
0 Likes
Erinalle
Journeyman
Options

So they provide two way different informations about it as I just checked T&C and even there it says it's 60 days within delivery for pre-orders only. Seems like Samsung is a one big mess recently.

0 Likes
Solution
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
I think they have adjusted, when those t&Cs were updated they weren't aware how bad the delivery service for there phones would be.
0 Likes
Members_MFhatL1
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same situation, 30th March ordered, told 6-7 weeks , then 4 week later given delivery date, no surprise delayed by 2 weeks , then by another now no update still 9 week later! being told stock allocation also, graphite grey colour s22 chosen.