Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Celebrate the arrival of the Galaxy S22 series and get a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro as a gift from us!

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 05:55 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

To celebrate the announcement of the epic Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra we’re offering customers a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro (SM-R190NZKAEUA) as a gift when you buy before the 5th April 2022.

The Galaxy Buds Pro will help you shape your audio and are the perfect partner for your new Galaxy S22 series phone from participating retailers. Wherever you are in your world you can switch between noise cancelling and adjustable ambient sound with intelligent Active Noise Cancelling (ANC).

How do I claim my Galaxy Buds Pro as a gift from Samsung?

1. Once your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, or Galaxy S22 Ultra have been delivered and you’re all set-up, head to https://www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers. This needs to be completed within 60 days of the purchase date of your phone to make sure you don’t miss out.
  2. Complete the Claims form with all requested information which will include your contact information, new phone IMEI and proof of purchase. You will receive an email confirming that your claim has been submitted
  3. The promotions team will validate your claim. This process takes up to 7 days.
  4. You’ll receive a confirmation of your claim via email. If the promotions team need any further information to process your claim, they’ll send you an email and SMS to move it forward.
  5. You’ll receive your gift via recorded delivery within 45 days of the confirmation of your claim.

Claiming your pre-order gift: Need-to-Knows

For full information and detail about the claims process check out our Terms and Conditions.

• Claims must be submitted within 60 days of your date of purchase
  • If you don’t receive a confirmation email about your validated claim within 7 days, please make sure to send the customer support team an email at galaxylaunchoffers@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at 03300545396 (UK) or 1800851987 (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted
  • If a valid claim is processed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the gift will be delivered via recorded delivery within 45 days of the Claim being validated to the postal address in your claim.   

Questions and Answers

How do I find my IMEI?

Once your phone is set up, you can find your device’s unique IMEI and serial number in the settings of your phone by heading to Settings > About Phone.

What colour are the Galaxy Buds Pro in the promotion?  

The Galaxy Buds Pro we’re gifting with pre-ordered Galaxy S22 series are all Phantom Black. Perfect pairing for every moment.

When will I get my pre-order gift?

Your pre-order gift with will be fulfilled up to 45 days after an accepted claim. But we’ll be doing our utmost to get them out to you as soon as we can.

If you have any questions or thoughts about our offer, please leave a comment below. 

88 REPLIES 88
hughsie27
Navigator
Options

Are there any incentives for those upgrading from the S21 last year who already received a pair of Buds with that device? A 2nd pair this year seems like a waste?

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I suspect those who already have a pair of the earphones will gift them or sell them on.

Unfortunately I don't think Samsung Promotions will be able to alter current running deals @hughsie27 

I use the Samsung Buds Live as I like the way they fit into my ears so when I pull the trigger and buy a Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra I'll probably do the same as I explained above.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

hughsie27
Navigator
Options

That really sucks. Quite poor forward thinking from Samsung not to offer the choice of Buds or Store Credit equivalent for those upgrading. I probably won't bother with the upgrade this year. 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I get your viewpoint on this @hughsie27 however for me the primary goal is to acquire the phone.

The freebies are a nice sweetener but not a deal breaker for me.

I wish all the best. 

iJimbob
Journeyman
Options
It doesn't mention the buds or disney plus when upgrading, will we be able to claim these offers? Thanks Jim.
0 Likes
LondonTom
Explorer
Options

Very poor to see yet more buds when you offer the upgrade programs with the expectation of yearly upgrades. Especially as they are not even new ones this year?

Would have been better to have the option of the US option to go up tier in storage or something. (Also noticed when upgrading you don't have the option of the samsung.com colourways)

SoNOFbEaRd
Explorer
Options

It would be nice if I could actually upgrade. Klarna are absolutely useless. My credit rating is 999, so absolutely the highest score. Never had an issue with upgrade before. And guess what.... Samsung don't care, nor do klarna.

Diabolical service, and no response from Shamsung

0 Likes
LesTom
Pioneer
Options

I ordered a Galaxy S22 Ultra in graphite which I have to wait for as it's a online exclusive colour: will I still be able to claim my Buds Pro as its not due to be delivered to me until the 10th of March?

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@LesTom 

The promotion is valid until the 5th April 2022.

The Terms state that the claim must be " within 60 days of your delivery date "

So as long as you submit your claim within the time frame you will be good to go.