Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late delivery s23 ultra

(Topic created on: 02-10-2023 04:51 PM)
Nat35
Journeyman
Options

I ordered a s23 ultra on the 22nd September, however like many others have recieved late delivery email after late delivery email. My latest says it will be here on the 5th oct however I’m unsure it will come them either. It’s the standard size and not an exclusive colour, how long has it actually took for other peoples phones to turn up? Just after an idea as I need this for work. tried speaking to Samsung and keep getting fobbed off with can’t give a day I will here from DPD when on way. Any help would be good 😁

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
It can vary for everyone. Me personally have always received my phones from Samsung on time or before the expected delivery date. My S23 Ultra 1TB Lime arrived exactly on the day it was stated (which happened to be earlier than the expected date from the order date).
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Myself I ordered in the pre order window and it arrived when it said it would.

That said, when I ordered the S21 Ultra a couple of years ago it was about 12 weeks late and Samsung Customer Service was utter garbage (as was the S21 Ultra to be fair) but the S23 Ultra is a beast and in my view worth waiting for 👌
0 Likes
Nat35
Journeyman
Options

Thank you so much for replying, my dad also has the s23 ultra and that came two days early however mine is nearly two weeks late already feels like it’s never going to come. 

0 Likes
Nat35
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for replying, yes my dad has the s23 ultra, I’m deffo going to wait for it his seems amazing. just not happy with Samsung not being honest about delivery and making people wait so long.

0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Samsung? Honest?

Two words you'll rarely see in the same sentence 😆 lol
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I'll add to my original post, I've also ordered tablets from Samsung (Tab S7+ and Tab S8 Ultra). One Tab S7+ took several weeks after I ordered it, however I ordered a 2nd one in hopes of cancelling the 1st and that arrived literally 2 days later. Then low and behold the original order arrived a few days after that. Moral of the story is, they deliver when stocks are actually in. As for the S8 Ultra, that arrived exactly as stated.
Nat35
Journeyman
Options

But Samsung should be honest shouldn’t they and just put out of stock if they have none and not give people false hope 

Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Honestly, for the most part they do. But logistics with Samsung change frequently, so there are times they do fail to deliver. As an overall experience, I'd say I've had far more positive than negative experiences with Samsung when it comes to delivery. But like I said initially, it will vary person to person.
edan88
Journeyman
Options
Unfortunately, this seems to be an issue with all or most current orders being delayed due to as I was told "technical issue".

It has been poorly communicated to the point that myself and some others haven't been notified about any delays and only found out after contacting customer support, at which point I was just told to wait for delivery notification, not offered any time frame for when my device would be delivered.

One person was told that all computers in the warehouse had gone down, and without a statement of any sort from Samsung yet, people on reddit have started theorising a cyber attack.

All said and done this doesn't reflect my previous orders with samsung where I've never had any issues.