Go to solution Solved

S22 Exclusive colour order delayed

(Topic created on: 20-05-2022 12:24 AM)
Erinalle
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot 2022-05-20 003106.jpg

Hi all,
I ordered my  s22 in Violet on April 1st. I got delivery date set to April 30th, which got me confused as previously it said it will take 6-7 weeks to arrive, but whatever.
To my surprise (not really) it got delayed until May 14th. However, until May 3rd my order did not move from Order Placed state, then it moved to customising where it was stuck for 10 days. On day 9 of 'Customising' I decided to ask on Live Chat, if my order will get delayed again. I got told my order is waiting for stock allocation. It got now delayed until May 28th. On May 15th it moved from Customising to Customisation Completed and to Headed to Your Country day later. Yesteday I contacted support via Live Chat to ask how long it takes for it to arrive in the UK. Once again, I got told my order is STILL WAITING FOR STOCK ALLOCATION when tracking shows something different.  Also if my order doesn't arrive by May 30th I will lose my free buds claim because of 60days since ordering....
Anyone in the same situation?
I'm kinda confused by that 'waiting for stock allocation' thing. Why it got moved to further steps on tracking when it's stuck on waiting for allocation? Also 'Your refund could take up to 14 days' appeared like 4 days ago which got me even more confused.

Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
Erinalle
Journeyman
Options

Oh, I Got my Violet S22 on sunday 22nd May. I feeling like Talking to support on live chat helps a Little bit. Maybe coincidence, but whenever I spoko to them on chat my order progressed within the jest 3 days. After this post, a Day later i Got an e-mail from Dpd that  my phone will  be delivered on tuesday, but on sunday  i got  another email  that it  will be delivered today. Now waiting  for my disney+ and buds... 

0 Likes
BilalB
Explorer
Options

I placed a S22+ order with custom colour that was supposed to be delivered in "4-6" weeks, I've now been waiting longer than 8 weeks, absolute joke of a company. No Disney+ yet or buds

0 Likes
Erinalle
Journeyman
Options

My order said 6-7 weeks before hitting 'ORDER', so I was kinda expecting that. Just got little nervous when the end of week 7 was near. 
As I said before, try hitting Support via Live Chat, helped for me.
When it comes to Buds or D+ someone above (I pinned it as 'solution) said they changed it to 60days within you get your phone, not ordering itself. I claimed both buds and D+ on May 22nd just as I got my phone and my Disney+ code got emailed to me today. Still waiting for buds though(wish we could choose colour tho, lavender would match my violet phone ^^), but it said up to 45 days... 

BilalB
Explorer
Options
Finally received my phone, but what a shambles trying to obtain the free Disney+ and earbuds. Anyway after several phone calls and emails, I managed to receive 6 months of Disney plus and a £50 voucher for Samsung shop, will phone tomorrow to claim the earbuds, but what a headache!
0 Likes