Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Klarna and Upgrade Programme: Wrong credentials upgrade program

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 04:39 PM)
Markt39
Explorer
Options

Hi I'm trying to upgrade and everytime I keep putting my credentials in it the upgrade program site it keeps saying my credentials are wrong. I am due an upgrade so how do I proceed? 

9 REPLIES 9
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
I had the same problem last year. Failed time & time again, failed when I didn't realise I was at the credit check stage.
I was shocked at how so much on mine was incorrect. Times at addresses, stuff on credit.
Hope you get it sorted.
I've just tried to do mine and want the white ultra. No issues adding it but each time I get through to go through with the transaction it's the burgundy one in my cart.
Tried 6 times now and it's the same each one.
I'm in a queue for live chat. Already been queuing 25 minutes and I'm currently number 167 *****
0 Likes
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
Scratch that. Finally got through & mine failed too. Klarna are horrendous they really are. Absolutely nothing wrong with my credit, could be better but it's certainly not bad by any means.
Been an upgrade customer for the last 4 or 5 years and have never missed a payment yet I get declined. Don't get it at all.
0 Likes
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options
How are you guys getting through!? Mine just says error
0 Likes
Markt39
Explorer
Options
No rang up and they where not helpful at all nothing new for Samsung.
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Same here had credential issues! Then managed to get it going after filling in the form and linking Klarna check to my bank account came back as declined..... Don't know what's going on? Now the upgrade link won't even work saying technical issue!
0 Likes
ZoomyRamen
Apprentice
Options
Hey there,

Trying to upgrade to the S22 on the AUP, however it keeps saying "wrong credentials" whenever I try to put in my loan agreement number and my last name. 

Kinda frustrating. Anyone had the same issue? 
0 Likes
Members_ZTlX1ye
First Poster
Options

Yes I've been having same issue.

I've spoken to Klarna they confirmed the details I'm putting in are correct and they were going to escalate to see what they could find from their side.

But for sure frustrating and if they don't fix it quick we might miss on the pre-order.

0 Likes
BazSum
Explorer
Options

I'm also having issues with "wrong credentials" and both Samsung and Klarna have been absolutely useless, Samsung saying its klarnas fault and klarna saying its Samsungs fault and no one I have spoke to or chatted with on live chat seems to have a clue what's going on! Very frustrating and I don't know what to do or who to speak to that can sort it! 😡 

0 Likes
FADALY
Student
Options
I have the same issue now, my upgrade program is due soon and I can't access it. Wrong credentials, try again later. Anyone had luck fixing it?
0 Likes