Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused: Watch4 delivery delay text message

(Topic created on: 25-08-2021 09:47 AM)
dsss
Voyager
Options
Just got this text saying it's delayed till 9th September which is Wednesday but it says Sunday. What's more annoying is I can already see in the community people already received the watches soo early. Sooo confused now. ☹️☹️☹️

205 REPLIES 205
AntS
Options

Hi all. 

I've raised this at our end to see if we can find out what's going on for you guys.

Artindoril
Navigator
Options
Thanks Ant. Fair to say that the call center was pretty clueless last night. Also couldn't get through on the online chat.

Kept saying it was x minutes to wait on average, would get to out 15 nins and the chat would be dropped. Might want to get the web dev's to increase the timeout on that to over an hour - took 30 mins to get through by phone
Sizz
Journeyman
Options
46" Classic delayed until 9th September for me. I'm trading in my Watch 3 so might just wait instead of risking messing things up.
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Mine at the moment is still at order placed. Not yet moved to preparing despatch.
0 Likes
Bri79
Explorer
Options

Not at all.  It's being sold by the networks also in the UK.

0 Likes
SlipperyJim
Apprentice
Options
Quick update, my watch is now showing as "preparing dispatch" but the strap is still "processing". I'm being optimistic and hoping at least the watch will arrive on Friday and I've ordered a 20mm strap from Amazon.
Burgess84
Journeyman
Options
I was told by the Samsung shop support team that mine was delayed due to no stock being allocated, I cancelled my strap last night with them and low and behold my watch now says the same as yours, "preparing dispatch".
0 Likes
Members_G7PIBp3
First Poster
Options

Ordered Fold3 256gb Phantom Green and Watch classic 46mm yesterday (24th Aug), ETA for the watch is 9th Sept however the phone was dispatched yesterday, DPD will be delivering it today at 17:00. 

When I purchased the Fold2 last year it was delayed a few days and Samsung provided a £50 voucher along with free galaxy buds, so if you have been delayed reach out to Samsung to see if they offer anything. 

0 Likes
Bri79
Explorer
Options

What gets me is that I have been notified of a 2 week delay, but you can still pre-order for an in stock item!

0 Likes
Sha_per
Journeyman
Options

Darn. I now regret going for the straps on mine and wish I had done my original thought of just buying the watch. I could have just brought some straps from Amazon to get me through