Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung boost not working

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 01:15 PM)
Members_5lUkZ7Q
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I am trying to redeem my boost offers for YouTube Premium but there are no buttons once I have signed in for any of the Boosts and it is really frustrating. 

How can I get this working as I also can't see any conceivable way to contact support either. The only option it allows is community. So I thank you for your support :smiling-face:

Thanks 

#boosts 

22 REPLIES 22
SereneH
Options

Hi, @Members_5lUkZ7Q! Let's try this, head into your device Settings > Apps > Chrome > Storage > Clear data. Once this is done, open up the Chrome app and head to Samsung Galaxy Boost | Disney+ Offer | Samsung UK | Samsung UK. When you are prompted to sign in, please select 'Sign in with Galaxy device' and follow the on screen instructions to claim.

giphy.gif
MiggleB
Student
Options
Have tried this. Didn't work unfortunately

A few customers facing this issue, myself and colleagues too.

Simply no redemption link loading
LucyQ
First Poster
Options

This also isn't working for me either. It's an awful customer journey. It's like giving an offer that they don't really want to give you so make it as difficult as possible to redeem. Thoroughly unimpressed. I look forward to hearing how this is going to be fixed as we can't be the only ones where this doesn't work. Others will likely just give up. 

FreekyDeep
Student
Options
I can see the offers but no matter how I sign in, I get a Forbidden page
Sue10
Apprentice
Options
Tried this on both Samsung accounts and nothing working, disney+ can not help you unless you have the code. We are supposed to receive an email from Samsung telling you what to do
aconn
Student
Options
Same here. Rubbish
0 Likes
SelbyL
Pioneer
Options

Same problem...has anyone sorted this yet from Samsung? Typical terrible customer experience.

SinthAP
Student
Options
This STILL doesn't work.
0 Likes
LoicLM
First Poster
Options
Doesn't work for me either, I press select device and nothing happens.