Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung boost not working

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 01:15 PM)
Members_5lUkZ7Q
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I am trying to redeem my boost offers for YouTube Premium but there are no buttons once I have signed in for any of the Boosts and it is really frustrating. 

How can I get this working as I also can't see any conceivable way to contact support either. The only option it allows is community. So I thank you for your support :smiling-face:

Thanks 

#boosts 

22 REPLIES 22
Members_ZlKuIRj
First Poster
Options

I'm having exactly the same issue. I select my device and then it loads the page to select Disney+, I select that and nothing happens. So frustrating!

0 Likes
beeps
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same issue here. Link on the phone and the external website won't load. Feeling conned.

0 Likes
palmsworld
Apprentice
Options
I received my Samsung tab s9 ultra on the 4/8/23. The Samsung boost doesn't work. I contacted customer support who told me to download Smart tutor so they could remotely look at my tab. I was told they are experiencing problems with Disney plus and other apps. I took a photograph of the conversation as I bought the Samsung s22 ultra and they said the same thing. But sent the phone back and 4 months after I received a code but I didn't use it.
They told me on the 4/8/23 I would receive a phone call back within 48hrs which didn't happen. Customer service is on a different level. They don't know their own products. As I said tab 9 they thought I meant S9 phone. They told me they is no tab 9. So I gave them the serial number of my device. Then they realised. I have just been to Samsung Liverpool store and even they couldn't understand what was wrong with it. But then the Manager came over and he said they have had a lot of customers with the same problems as me. He said probably a update. I said this isn't good enough paying over £1000 and not receiving the products there advertising like Disney plus free for one year £50 for Samsung store. You tube free for 6 months and many others. It's false advertising. If you look in this Samsung Members seems everyone is having the same problems. It's a joke Samsung
0 Likes
Mark6660
First Poster
Options
Agree ..... same for me ..... very fraustrating wasting time resolving something that should be straight forward. I hold no hope of redeeming anything from my Tab S9 purchase
0 Likes
gameraiderofficial
First Poster
Options
Same issue here.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi,

Samsung Boost gives me the useless  'unique offer code' but when I either manually enter it into Youtube redeem page or via the Boost app, it just takes me to the Youtube Premium page and which offers Individual account for £12.99.  So no free 4 months for me.  The Microsoft Onedrive account did the same, no 6 months free, so I had to pay £1.99.   It is pretty immoral service by Google, Samsung and Microsoft but that is why they are worth so much.

0 Likes
Members_teYXy81
Student
Options

Spent hours today trying to make this work, just either go around and around the same page, or get a 'forbidden' page - why is it that a company as humungous as Samsung has such a terrible website - it's slow, clunky, and buggy as hell, - can't they afford to pay someone to sort it out?

I just purchased an extremely expensive phone, and cannot get the reward that they bloody told me about!

Members_ulivKc4
First Poster
Options

This is still unresolved, trying with my S23 ultra to get YouTube and just goes round and round in circles. Probably the worst journey I've seen from a tech giant!

0 Likes
lalleez
Student
Options
Doesn't let me claim anything either. Just got my s23 ultra with 6months of Disney plus. I log in but somehow it just doesn't seem to work.
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hi @lalleez 

Could you let me know what steps you've tried in attempting to claim the Disney+ code?

0 Likes