Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update broke Microsoft apps

(Topic created on: 19-04-2024 09:50 AM)
Alexlex
Apprentice
Options
Ever since the new software update, I'm unable to log in to ANY Microsoft apps with my corporate account (including Teams, Outlook, Office, Word, OneDrive, OneNote). I need to be able to work whenever/wherever so looking for a fix ASAP. I've tried on wifi, off wifi, restarting, uninstalling all these apps, clear cache, clear data, clear credentials, turn off auto-sync, remove any account, full reset. Still getting the same error. It's working fine on my other android device that isn't samsung so it isn't company related. I can also see I'm not hitting the perimeter, so likely something local to my Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5. Anything else I can try other than a factory reset?

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Is your corporate account still set up in the accounts on the phone?

Settings>accounts and backup> manage accounts
0 Likes
Alexlex
Apprentice
Options
Nope, only personal gmail there, nothing Microsoft related
0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Can you add the corporate account back? Settings >accounts and back up >add account
Also check your Exchange account details are correct.1713523475867.jpg
0 Likes
Alexlex
Apprentice
Options
It gives the same error when trying to add it back
0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you reached out to your organisation's IT dept. Give them the info in that error report.
0 Likes
Alexlex
Apprentice
Options
I'm IT Security so I would know of any recent changes. I have removed my device from everywhere I could including Microsoft admin portal. I don't see this login attempts anywhere in the system. Just about to revoke all my Azure sessions, see if that helps
0 Likes
Alexlex
Apprentice
Options
Didn't help. Logged me out of everywhere on other devices but still getting the same error on my flip phone..
0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you have the Microsoft Authenticator app? If so try uninstalling that.
0 Likes
Alexlex
Apprentice
Options
I don't have Microsoft Authenticator. Got other auth apps but none are Microsoft
0 Likes