Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A72 popup (?) issue

(Topic created on: 18-07-2021 08:06 AM)
i0anaA
First Poster
Options

Hello,i have a bug with my A72 that drives me crazy but i dont know how to adress it so i will post Pics of it :smiling-face:8fff7e57-3924-4ba3-a0a5-6d2232f802f4.jpge108002b-07d1-4b31-a692-00713ff3b060.jpg 
This sort of popups (?) should fade in a few seconds but they stay very long on my screen and they block me in case i need to do something.
I have reset to factory settings already and last update for Android didnt helped either. Any idea what could be the problem?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@i0anaA: Can you try heading to Settings > Notifications > Advanced Settings > Floating Notifications > Off, to see if this helps? 

0 Likes
i0anaA
First Poster
Options

Hello,floating is set to Off already ..

0 Likes
i0anaA
First Poster
Options

Anyone,please help? 😪

0 Likes
i0anaA
First Poster
Options

Lets try again? Maybe someone can help...

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @i0anaA, could you start the phone in Safe Mode? I'd like to rule out the possibility that a third-party app is behind this. You can find a step by step guide here.

You can then exit Safe Mode by restarting the phone. If the issue is fixed while in Safe Mode, you will need to uninstall your third-party apps one by one until you find the culprit. 

0 Likes
i0anaA
First Poster
Options

Hello,sure,will try that too :smiling-face:

0 Likes
i0anaA
First Poster
Options

Sadly no,the notif stayed on display 3 minutes then i was able to press on it and went away.

f6df65d0-cfb9-405a-b8d9-837bab1404d2.jpg

0 Likes