Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

HW Q90R stuck in store mode

(Topic created on: 22-04-2020 03:53 AM)
Tferdit
First Poster
Options

HW 90R stuck in store mode What is the steps to get it unstuck or reset?

0 Likes
Go to solution
30 REPLIES 30
AntS
Options

Hi @Nachog35  , How long are you holding the volume down button for? 10 seconds should give the option to turn 'Shop Mode' off.

0 Likes
Nachog35
Explorer
Options

Thanks for the quick reply 

when it shuts Volume down to Zero and goes into shop mode.  I turn off using the remote it shows Shop6, I then have to press the power again and it shows Shop NG then shuts off.  

when unit is off no buttons on the soundbar work including holding down the Volume -button on the unit. I’ve held it down for 10+ seconds

The remote volume down button when held down for 10 seconds wakes up the sound bar display showing Shop6 I am then able to scroll through shop modes 1-6 using the left directional button but unanable to select any of those nor do I see a shop mode off.   It then displays Shop NG and then turns off.  

Lucky18
Student
Options

So what did you do to make it work again

0 Likes
Eron1
First Poster
Options

This worked for me. Thanks! 

0 Likes
forzacfc
First Poster
Options
Your a God buddy, 2 days to sort out the shop4 mode, until you stated use remote as top buttons disconnected in that mode... a million thx, soundbar working awesome 👌
0 Likes
BChamps93_
First Poster
Options

I believe "Shop NG" means off. For me I used my remote (Volume down on remote while unit is off). What I did next was instead of cycling I pressed the up button, or down doesn't matter. It will say "Shop NG" I then believe it's in a normal like mode where the unit can be "interacted" with and used without issues.

0 Likes
BChamps93_
First Poster
Options

When you go into shop mode. Press up or down let it say "Shop NG" and then turn it on. Your top bar buttons should work if this was done correctly 

0 Likes
BChamps93_
First Poster
Options

I believe "Shop NG" is Normal Mode. Fixed the resetting issue I had, and fixed the top bar which was disable because of shop mode.

Make sure sure when you go into shop mode. Press up or down. Let it say "Shop NG" then turn on the unit. Again if done right the top bar should be working.

0 Likes
Dkhads
First Poster
Options

The buttons on my HW-Q60B do not work as it is in Shop4 Mode. The remote Volume - button also does nothing when I hold it down. Any suggestions? Nothing seems to be working.

0 Likes
Ocegueda
First Poster
Options

Power off the soundbar.

Hold Volume Down until SHOPX appears. (X means any number)

Move left to SHOP1 and now hold Volume Up to set SHOP1.

Hold Volume Down again until SHOP OFF appears.

** SHOP NG appearently means SHOP mode was not successfully changed.

0 Likes